Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I made it to Lifetime today at Weight Watchers!!! My two girlfriends came and my DH sent flowers to me at the WW meeting. :thumbup: This has been a very long journey, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Wendy, that's great! You must be very happy. Getting to lifetime on WW is an awesome accomplishment!!

Your hubby sounds like a great guy to send flowers to the meeting. What a sweet thing to do!

Thanks Cindy., I was thrilled. And yes I have a wonderful husband. Did I ever tell you all what he did for our 25 anniversary??

Wendy,

Congrats! That is fantastic!

Cindy here is the story of our anniversary that I posted to my mom's group.

Just wanted share the pictures from my 25th Anniversary. I have to tell you all the whole story. You all know I've gone back to school. I'm taking two classes this summer. Our 25th Anniversary was Wednesday. Charlie and I wanted to take a vacation, but because of my mom has been sick we didn't want to go. (Wednesday--our anniversary--was the day that my Mom was having her surgery. Unfortunately, because of my classes I wasn't going to be able to go up for her surgery. I was pretty upset about the whole thing, but she told me she would rather me stay at home and go to class.) Charlie told me on Wednesday that he would pick me up from class which was over at 6:00 and we would go to dinner. I was getting ready to walk out the door of my classroom when a man in a tux approached and asked for Mrs. Hall. I said, "That's me" He asked for me to come outside. I walked out the door and there set a big white limo. Charlie came out of the limo with a huge bouquet of yellow roses. I kept saying, "You are crazy". Then he got down on one knee, pulled out a box with a beautiful diamond ring and asked me to marry him. I was crying by this time. LOL He looked at me and said "I hope you are going to say yes". LOL Of course I said yes. :crying: Now the whole time my teacher is standing next to me, my whole class is watching and I realize that two of my girlfriends are there taking pictures and videoing. The video was so that my Mom and Dad would be able to see the whole thing later. I found out later that the WHOLE class knew that Charlie was doing this. Sneaky little devil. Well, it gets better, we get into the limo and I thought we were going to dinner. NO!!! We are going to our church. When we arrived Wes and Ian were there in matching outfits, down to the flip flops that Charlie had purchased. Both of our god daughters were there in matching outfits and another couple who are our good friends. We were there to renew our vows. I kept saying I can't do this I'm in shorts. My girlfriends said, "We got you covered, come with us." I walk into the bathroom and there hangs two dresses, in two different sizes for me to choose from. My suitcase was there with everything I need to get dressed. I found out later that they had gone shopping for 6 hours to find me the appropriate outfit. :wink2: We then went into the chapel where Charlie and I renewed our vows. :wub: We then got back in the limo. I figure NOW I get to eat. We finally pull up in front of the restaurant. We walk in side and I'm in total shock. There is a whole room full of people, friends, family, neighbors and co-workers!! The place was all decorated for us. Again, my girlfriends had taken care of everything for Charlie. At about 8:00 Charlie announced we had to leave. Off in the limo we went. We were heading for the country. I couldn't figure out where we were going. After about 45 minutes we arrived at Ledford Mills Bed and Breakfast. Our room was called The Loft. It was absolutely beautiful. We went to sleep with the door open, listening to the waterfalls. The building use to be an old gristmill. When we got up we were met at the door by Tom Cruise!!! Of course, not the real Tom Cruise. This was Tom Cruise the cat. I think he was aggravated that we were in his room. He quickly ran out onto the balcony where he was sitting when we left. LOL

I couldn't imagine that my husband could be so romantic. The whole thing was a huge surprise. Even Ian kept the secret. Everyone I know knew about it, including many that I didn't. LOL Anyway, I'm truly feeling blessed to have such a wonderful husband, family and friends.

Wendy, that was a moving, heartwarming story. Thanks so much for sharing the glow with us. I will carry it around inside of me all day. What an amazing feeling, to have so much love from your husband and from so many other people directed at you all at once. Happy Anniversary and best wishes for a speedy recovery to your Mom.

OK...I want to be you when I grow up. That is so awesome. You do have wonderful husband to be able to pull that all off without you knowing. Amazing. Congrats on WW Lifetime that is an amazing accomplishment as well.

I was in tears reading the story...thanks alot for the eye clean out. LOL

Cindy

Thanks Bandpal and Cindy!! Our anniversary was in June. My mom is doing a whole lot better. Actually Saturday was my parent's 50th Anniversary. We went to Gatlinburg, TN with the family to Celebrate. It was a lot of fun. I have realized this summer how blessed I truly am. I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends. :crying:

Congratulations on WW Wendy and on that great man you scored all those years ago... what a great thing to experience. I'd be hanging on tight to that one!! LOL

OMGosh, Wendy - you had me in tears! That is so sweet. Congrats on the 25 years!

What does it mean to reach Lifetime at WW?

Add me to the list of those in tears! What a wonderful, wonderful evening! I don't think I could have planned such an event for myself and I can be pretty darn selfish! You found yourself quite a winner! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story with us!