Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG!!! - Wen!

Hi all -

I posted here a while ago about my horrible hair, wondering if anyone else had the same problem and what they did to cure it (if there was a cure). Here's a link to my previous post if you want to read it...

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/never-thought-i-vain-but-hair-related-71365/

So, anyway, Kimmie K recommended that I try Chaz Dean's Wen products. I ordered a set of Sweet Almond Mint hair care products that same day. Today is the fourth day I have been using them and all I can say is WOW!!! I noticed a difference the very first time I used them. People who I haven't seen in a while have been noticing my hair the last couple days, saying how nice it looks before they even comment on my continued weight loss! It's amazing! I think it's kind of pricey for something that is meant to clean your hair, but for these kinds of results, I will continue to pay it!

THANK YOU KIMMIE K FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!

~Sue

The link in Sue's post above takes you to where she initially posted about her hair problem, and she explains it all there.:lol:

isign31, I read your post also and what Kimmie K said and I bought it right away on the same day too!!! I just got mine today and I can't wait to take my shower tomorrow and use it. I will let you know how it works for me.

Vikki

Good luck, Vikki - I hope it works as well for you as it has been for me. I read some reviews about Wen online - some were raves and some were slams. I suppose it has to do with your hair type, etc. But mine seems to be responding well. I thought about ordering Fig or Lavender next time, but I know the Sweet Almond Mint works for me; it's supposed to be a universal cleanser that works for most types of hair. The others are for course, dry hair (which I have certainly had!), but I think I'll just stick with what I know. I'm not wild about the smell of Sweet Almond Mint, but it's not too bad, so I'll deal with it in order to have descent hair again!

~Sue

Thanks for the tip! My hair issues are not band-related, but this line sounds like just what my dry damaged over-treated hair needs. Just ordered some online.

:)

Hey, this stuff sounds great! Where is the cheapest place to buy it? I saw the 29.95 deal from his web site, but then you are enrolled for a monthly shipment.

thanks!

I looked around online a bit before I bought from the Chaz Dean Store website. I couldn't find anyplace that had great bargains on Wen, so I ordered from the store. I didn't want to be enrolled in their monthly shipment right away because it might not have worked, then I'd be stuck calling them and trying to cancel. I hate talking to those people when I want to cancel something - they seem trained in finding my weaknesses and I usually end up staying in the club! So I ordered this set:

http://www.chazdeanstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=124

Of course, it cost more than the beginner/trial thing they offer, but at least I'm not signed up for anything I don't want to be in.

~Sue

Hello, I have a QVC addiction!!

I ordered Wen a few months ago when it was featured. I had it set to auto delivery. I find QVC is easy to cancel future shipments with no hassle.

I LOVED the smell...I loved how my hair felt (IN THE SHOWER).

My hair was weighed down with it though, too much so.

I have fine, thin hair which most any prduct weighs down.

The Wen product also made it seem greasy.

Instead of chucking or returning it I kept it and use it as my final step as a conditioner.

So, I am shampooing with other Shampoo and throwing a pump in for my final rinse.

It seems to be ok used that way - FOR ME.

I had a serious case of insomnia the other night and saw and infomercial for Wen. I was curios but didn't want to spend all that money for nothing. Now I think I will give it a try!

I am looking into this product. My hair is a wreck since surgery! I am so bummed! I have been losing hair so fast . I had blood work done and everything seems "normal" <grumble> I am doing the Biotin , my Protein levels are good.... Sigh, I dunno.

This product sounds like something I need in my life (Laughing) at least what I have left could look nice < wink > TY