Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

surgery date with dr de bruyne

Hi just wondering if anyone here is havin surgery with dr de bruyne belgium in september im booked for the 5th and would love to be able to chat with someone who was going through it at the same time as im nervous as hell mainly...

Hey

Although im not with the same doctor i will be going to Belgium to get my band done on the first of september. i do share your mix of emotions!! Feel free to contact me xx

Hi just wondering if anyone here is havin surgery with dr de bruyne belgium in september im booked for the 5th and would love to be able to chat with someone who was going through it at the same time as im nervous as hell mainly...[/q uote]yes i am go on the 15 sepember to have my surgery with dr chris my friend had her surgery last year and is very happy with it tracey:thumbup::wink_smile::thumbup:

Hi ya folks :cool2:

Im a Sept bandster too , new to LBT although been a member of another WLS forum for some time , which I thought was more for RNY bypass patients .

How exciting is this the very thought of getting a happy & healthy lifestyle .

Although patience isnt one of my best qualities :w00t: 49 days to go :)

This isnt the easy way out , its the only way out for most of us eh !

tc

Sas x :mellow:

Hi

I was nbanded by Dr Chris on the 10th June 2008, all went very well. Have you meet him yet or having consultation just before op, as I did.

Kevin

Hi i just met frederik in dublin on 7th of august wont meet dr chris til morn of op as he the day before the op oh my pre op diet well what can i say i lost all of 3lbs i hope il be ok for surgery stil havnt a thing done and im goin thurs morn at 6.50am flight so il be leaving home around half3 oh fingers crossed everything wil go ok just worried bout pre op diet and i am chesty this past week

hi all im going to belgium 6th oct having band fitted on 7th anyone else going then ? the reason i chose dr debruyne was because he did a landlady i know and she has had no problems so i felt happier to have him do my op now i cant wait!!!!

Hi, I've been given a date today as 10th October as slot became available, and now all paid up its - OH MY GOD - going to happen.

Really need some advice on what happens when you get there etc. Also my best friend is coming with me as husband is staying home with the children, will she be ok???:embaressed_smile:

snap!! im going with my friend but were taking my 14month baby as she has to be watched all the time (she forgets to breath)and my husband panics what day do you arrive and were are you staying?

I'm staying at the Campanile Hotel I think??? Not sure at the moment arriving on the Thursday 10th October staying until the Sunday. What about you?

great i will have had the op and still be there love to meet up send me a private message if you want to and i will sort out a time to meet

Hey i stayed in campanile its great also if ya fancy havin ur last supper the bacon cheeseburger is yum yum lol my mum and friend came u will leave for hospital at 6.45am but honestly no need to be worrying i did and had no need to taxi to hospital is about €8 so not too bad for whoever is going with u i was banded 12days ago once u get over day 1,2 and 3 u will feel great im so glad i had it done if an help anyone or u want to ask anything pm me as i forget to check posts but good luck to all of u its well worth it im down a stone and 6lb since op

Hi everyone!

flirtylass, your weightloss results so far are amazing!!

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of years and I am finally ready to begin this life changing experience. Now I need to choose my surgeon and I quite like the sound of Dr Bruyne, just searched him on google and found out quite abit of info,the only thing i couldn't find was his contact details! That might just me being daft though LOL

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me how I can contact this surgeons office?

Also, is his waiting list long? If I have to wait a long time then I may aswell try for the NHS, long waiting lists is the reason I have decided to go private.

Would be sooooo greatful for your help

Katie