Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Davinci Sugar - Free syrups?

sugar free Flavored Syrups

I hear a lot of people mentioning these. Where is the CHEAPEST place to buy them and the pump? What place has the most flavors sugar-free? What are you using them for? Thanks! :biggrin:

I get mine at a discount grocery store. I put raspberry in with the chocolate. I am sure someone else will come in and tell you if you can order it online. It's not expensive. I don't use a pump. I just pour a little bit in.

Sam's Club has a few flavors of the DaVinci SF syrups, and they are only about $5.25 in Florida. I bought some of those pouring spouts you put on liquor bottles, and use that to pour. We also have a store called World Market (they are a chain - kind of like Pier 1 meets Trader Joes) and they carry Torani brand SF syrups in tons of different flavors. It's about $7 per bottle, but they do last a long time. We use them in coffee, milk, puddings, even oatmeal, cream of wheat and yogurt, but most importatnly in Protein Shakes. Caramel in a Cappuccino shake makes it delicious. White chocolate in a vanilla shake makes a unique flavor.

I bought some of those pouring spouts you put on liquor bottles, and use that to pour.
:wink_smile:

This is a perfect idea. I don't like the idea of a gooey cap. Also, I don't want to order online because the shipping is the price of the bottle! You'd have to order a lot of flavors to justify the shipping.

Anyone know any other places that carry sugar free syrups with lots of variety's of flavors, or a great price? (I'm dying to find the sugar free Peanut Butter one and not have to order it online to get it) I'm definitely going to check out old world market here in town. I can get the pouring spouts there too.

My Walmart carries them!

I'm having a hard time finding plastic liquor bottle spouts. Tried looking today. I did find sugar free syrups for $5.99 each at Marshalls. I'm sure TJ Maxx has them too but TJ Maxx moved out of our area. Wondered if Starbucks sells some too, but didn't have the guts to walk in and buy nothing if they didn't. Anyone know if they do?

I'm having a hard time finding plastic liquor bottle spouts. Tried looking today. I did find sugar free syrups for $5.99 each at Marshalls. I'm sure TJ Maxx has them too but TJ Maxx moved out of our area. Wondered if Starbucks sells some too, but didn't have the guts to walk in and buy nothing if they didn't. Anyone know if they do?

My Starbuck doesn't sell syrups. I cannot stand Starbucks SF syrups. I hope the others mentioned are better.

Super Walmart usually carries a limited stock also TJ MAXX or Homegoods sometimes have them as well. I have about 14 different flavors and love them!

I use the DaVinci, and some Torani. I order most of them online. Walmart used to sell a wide variety, but not anymore, so I order them it is like $5 to ship 3 I think, and they arrive quickly. I use them to flavor lots of things! In my tea, or in shakes, I add the flavor to homemade ice cream, or to enhance flavor in a cake. They work really well to flavor mixed drinks!

The DaVinci site actually has recipes---Torani might as well, I have not looked.

The caramel or English Toffee in my cocoa in the winter, is perfection!!! LOL

Kat

i get mine from vitalady.com where i get my flavored Protein Powder as well...the ones i got are $7.49 each 750ml bottles and i got the pump squirter to go with it...but they have so many flavors to choose from is why i went to her, plus our nutritionist recommended the flavored powders from there....i got eggnog for the holidays, PB, English Toffee, White chocolate, and Praline...but there were so many to choose from...i put those in my iced coffee when i work at night, my plain flavored Protein powder for a change...so many uses. plus at Vitalady they sell the flavored powder in sample size so you can try it without getting stuck with the whole can in case you don't like it, also lots of flavors....and way off subject but they also sell this air freshener that is all natural made of orange oil...if you like citrus/ orange...it is really strong, and only little squirt to really smell good...