Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do we want to have a bandster name for those getting banded in September 2008?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do we want to have a bandster name for those getting banded in September 2008?

• YES!!
    • NO...

I'm getting banded on September 15th. Yeah me (OK I watch to much TV with my kids)!!

Do we want to do a name for our September Bandster group? I think it's kinda cute...you know that one of your fellow group members posted just by looking at their siggy.

If you say yes to the poll...suggest a name too and then we can poll for the name a little later.

It looks like several are viewing the thread but not voting. Please vote...as they say 'Rock the Vote'!!

The poll does not say who voted or what they voted. So if you say no...no feelings will be hurt. :cool2:

I think it would be fun to get a September group going. I know I'll be happy with any name. I'm not very creative, but I'll throw in September Sapphires (the birthstone for September). I like your idea of getting a list of potential names, and then running a poll.

Thanks, gg!!

So now, I'll try another one: September Slims

I know there used to be a brand of cigarettes advertised called Virginia Slims (I don't smoke so I'm not sure if they still make them), but this name incorporates what we're here for, and I also think (hope) it's kind of catchy.

Kiz ~ like both names!! but I really like the September Slims!! Thanks for the suggestion.

Other September Bandsters...keep on voting if you want a name.

I'm getting banded on September 15th. Yeah me (OK I watch to much TV with my kids)!!

Do we want to do a name for our September Bandster group? I think it's kinda cute...you know that one of your fellow group members posted just by looking at their siggy.

If you say yes to the poll...suggest a name too and then we can poll for the name a little later.

Ok, so this one is a little weird but I kinda like the name September Samurai's. I am not japanese but just one of the definitions of samurai is "A professional warrior". I do feel like a warrior in my weight loss battle :wub: Just a thought. I would like any name that is chosen.

I love the symbolism of September Samurai's, Tally.

Let's make this a hard fought completion, September banders, and add some more names to the list. May the best siggy win!

:thumbdown:

September Slim Samurai's or September Samarai Slims

Like I said...I have no creativity!!

All names submitted will be included in the poll for us to vote on...majority wins.

36_18_5.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZKman000

36_18_5.gif

I love your "vote" smiley, and I'm not just saying that to butter you up...:thumbdown:

Ok, so I wrote this at work and didn't pay close enough attention to my grammar. The plural is samurai not samurai's. Sorry about that.

One other thought I had was September Starlets.

That's all I have :thumbdown:

Some suggestions:

Sly Septembers

September Sizzle

September Sable

Starlit September

September Starlight

September Sun

September Sunbird

September Spreckles

Septermber Swing

Swinging Septembers

September Swing Cats

Remember September

September Liberty

And becuase I have no taste, September Slutpuppies. Oh the options this one leads me to. :thumbdown: (Please send your mail to P.O. Box 8008, Just Kidding, CA 90013)

Out of the ones that have already been suggested, I like September Slims.

panda ~ my goodness woman!! How do you come up with all the possiblities!!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZKman000

Pure boredom.

I just came up with 'Tember Tummy Tumblers. But I'm thinking I'm going too far with that one. :thumbdown: