Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the max of CCs your doctor gives?

My doctor said the max he will put in at any appoinment is 3cc, but if that doesn't do anything you can come back the next week for another fill.

What's the most CC's you got at one time, is it in a 10cc or 4cc band?

How long does your doctor make you wait until you can get another fill?

I would not question him on this one. You sure don't want an over-fill. The amount of saline going into the lap band is determined by the size of the band put into you personally. I got 3 cc's of liquid the first fill because that's what my size band considered one fill. It's a larger, newer band. Everyone's is different. It's not the fills anyway, they just make the band a more stringent tool for you to use, but what counts is how you change how you are living and eating and exercising. The lapband keeps you on that path but it does not do it for you. The fills help but they are just a perk, not the solution. Good luck!

Mine said 2CC-3CC to start-I have a 10CC band. I have to come in once a month for the first year to have my restriction checked but if at any time between those monthly visits I feel I need an adjustment I can do so but I also have to wait a week after being filled if I feel I need more. You were banded just two days before me but I have to wait six weeks before my first fill.

I have a very conservative physician. I have a 10cc band, no prefill at time at surgery. At 6 weeks you get 1st fill of 1cc, then 4 weeks later you get 1/2 cc. From then on you can have fills every 6 weeks of 1/2 cc as needed.

I must have a very conservative doctor. I went yesterday for my 2nd fill and was hoping for at least 3 cc's but was told I would only get 1 cc, that is all I got on my 1st fill as well. However, when I got my first fill they did a Fluid check and there was 3 cc's in the band and the doctor told me he banded my with nothing. So, technically I am up to 5cc's in a 14 cc band. Not sure if I feel any different yet but I do go back in two weeks for another fill, good thing my doctor is so close to where I live and work.

My surgeon is awesome! Went in for my first fill today...She pretty much had the needle in with the syringe dangling... After she would push the saline in, I would drink the barium to see if I was restricted. After seeing the barium slip right through the first couple of times without a problem, she asked me how it was drinking water... and after the 4 "push" of saline - we watched on the fluoroscopy as the barium just kind of hung out in my pouch and slowly went through. So pretty much she didn't have a target of what to put in! It was a matter of seeing how fast the barium went throught and how I felt! YAY! I am restricted. I'm just hoping and praying that this is my "sweet spot".

lexi, my dr did the same thing today. I now have 9.5cc in a 14cc band (he put in 3.5cc today). I think I'm feelin it though. I ate lunch ok, dinner is hanging around longer than normal (I have major burps), I just hope that I don't have anything come back up (I ate about 3-4 hours ago) my stomach is making a lot of noise....never had that before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches