Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayers needed please

Let us all pray that the families of the two eight year old girls, Laura Hobbs and Krystal Tobias, will find the strength to carry on and find comfort in the Lords love. The two little girls bodies were found at dawn yesterday morning in a park in Zion, Il. They apparently were stabbed to death. They had gone out sunday afternoon for a bike ride and never returned home. Solace can be found in the fact that they were best friends and were each others shadows everywhere they went and that their spirits will remain that way for eternity. I cannot imagine outliving my children but the way these children were taken has got to be unbearable for the families. So please, when you are on bended knee tonight remember their families in your prayers and ask the Lord to provide them with the strength to sustain and for the speedy apprehension of the muderer/s so that justice can be served. (does Il have the death penalty?) You know, You never make it through this kind of thing because there is no other side to it. It will be with you forever. All you can hope for is to be able to bare down and keep pushing day by day.

In times like this you must Let go and Let God.

Amen,

They have been in Our Thoughts here at work.. My prayers not only for their families but everyone who knew them.

Heaven has received 2 little Angles.

So true and what a horrific tragedy. I have a 8 year old grandaughter who walks home two blocks after school in Lawrence, Kansas. How safe is that? My heart and prayers also go out to these families. As for the death penalty, I do not know and we can also pray they can find the deviant that took these children's lives.

I work for an attorney and I have to say, if we were ever appointed to represent this type of case (or retained for that matter), I would walk away without looking back (or any other crime against a child.)

I am so sad, the only comfort I have is that these girls are in Heaven.

Dear Jesus, hold your hand over these families in there time of sorrow.

My Roxanne is their age, I could'nt imagine loseing her or my son.

I live just under an hour's drive from Zion and this is a terrible loss for the whole town. There are no words to express the loss of a child.

Yes, Illinois has the death penalty, John Wayne Gasie (sp?) was put to death 10 years ago here. I hope the person responsible for this is next in line~Mandy

I had this from a friends childs funeral...

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above,

We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love.

For no heartache compares with the death of one small child

Who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.

Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to His fold

So He picks a little rosebud before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them, so He takes but a few

To make the land of heaven more beautiful to view.

Believing this is difficult, still, somehow we must try,

The saddest word mankind knows will always be "goodbye."

So when a little child departs, we who are left behind

Must realize God loves children... Angels are hard to find.

Oh my goodness... I watch very little TV, so this is the first Ive heard of this. How horrific! A real nightmare.

Thanks Guitarman, for telling us. I will certianly pray for these families.

I was beside myself when I heard this on the news. So many of the young children are being taken away these days. I feel so bad for these parents, and all their family/friends. I can't imagine what they are going through, but I hope someone is there to help comfort them.

Everytime I see a very young child walking alone down the street I worry about them.

Thank you for sharing the poem, that was so lovely even if it brought tears to my eyes.

wow. unfortunately they are now unofficially suspecting the dad based on the fact that he was just released from prison in texas and moved to IL to be with his wife and kids. He and his wifes father were the ones who found the bodies. As far as prison goes Apparently he was arguing with his wife and got a chainsaw and started chasing her and other people around their trailer park with it until someone came up behind him and conked him in the back of the head with a shovel knocking his out. I know it is still early in the investigation but I hope for his sake that he has turned his life around and is not involved in this.

So very sad. There seems to be so much violence against children as of late. My prayers are with the families, friends, and community of the little girls.

Now is this the real dad or a step?? Chasing someone with a chainsaw does not look real good for him right now. I could not believe a blood member could do something so grusome to a child.. It is sad I saw their Pictures they are so precious.

The whole thing is sad but it is true that more times then not it is one of the parents involved. I just hope and pray that who ever it is is caught soon and placed in a cell with a very very large angry person.

How very sad. I can't imagine losing my Dylan. I would want to die myself.

I love what Mary said......Heaven HAS received two beautiful little spirits/"angels" into heaven. I still take solace in knowing that my miscarried children are happily in heaven with Jesus, and that one day I'll see them and get to spend eternity with them.

May the Lord comfort the families of those who have lost their little "angels". I pray that they'll one day find peace and happiness in everyday life again.

I feel sick... just sick when I hear this stuff... I can't imagine what that poor woman is going through & also the Father. Whether he was apart of the disgusting act or not I will feel sorry for him. Either way you know he is hurting. Sometimes its those who are sick & bad that need our prayers the most. That being said I do believe in the death penalty.