Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OT but I am sooooooo MAD!!

I ordered flowers for my Mom for Mother's Day on 05/03 to be delivered on 05/06 Friday. Well they never came. I gave them another day because they said sometimes they are so busy on holidays that they can't deliver on the day you request. I thought OK, because Mother's Day isn't until Sunday anyway.

Well here it is Monday night and still NO F___ING FLOWERS!!! I called them this morning and they said they were sorry and I would get 20% off and a coupon for 20% off of my next order. They said everything would be taken care of and she would have flowers today. NOT!!!! I just talked to them again and they dont really know why this happened but I would now get 50% off and a coupon for 50% off next order. (like I will use them again) Again they are sorry and the flowers will be delivered tomorrow! We shall see!!!! It' 1800flowers.com and I don't know what local shop they use. I will find out and let them know how upset I am.

Sorry to vent to all you but I had to talk about it or eat so you all got the receving end of my venting! smile.gif

Oh man.. I too would be upset... I do hope your mom gets her flowers tomorrow.. Let us know!!

Bummer! I'd cancel the flowers for a refund! But I know your mom will love them, even if they are late.

Check this out. A Great Uncle of mine passed away on Friday. The visitation was Sunday-Mother's Day- and my mom called the local florist to have flowers sent. They were out of flowers. Out of them, I say! My Aunt (who owns the flower shop) said she was making her last arrangement, and no other shop in the small town had flowers left. So my mom sent a donation to the American Heart Association in his memory. Which is great, but no flowers? Whoda thunk it!

So, maybe this is what happened with the local florist 1800flowers.com sent? I suppose it's possible?

Glad you vented here rather than eating! Or did you do both? kidding. That's what wer'e here for!

I would have cancelled them and called a different florist. That is terrible! I can understand once, but after one time of not getting delivered, then I would cancel.

I had a similar experience with 1800flowers. One of the artist at the tattoo shop I manage is diabetic and he bacame very ill right in feb. I sent flowers and they were never delivered to the hospital. I called about 14 times and they were going to send them to the house, as he had been released by this point. They never arrived at the house, the driver claimed he could not find his home. (I faxed them a perfect map) Then the final straw, they called him at home, still ill, and said we have flowers for you, come and get them if you want to. They suck~Mandy

I know that nothing can be done because Mothers day in the USA has passed but please take Solace Today the 10th is Actually Mothers day in Mexico and today I get my celebration. I was bummed on Sunday because everyone was Celebrating except the people I know from Mexico. You could try to pass it off (don't know)

It's Worth a try Terri:) Sorry

I just got 2 calls from 1800 F***ers... today is tuesday... WAY after mothers day...

the first call was to tell me that they dont have anymore of what i ordered so they are replacing my order with something the florist has left....

the second call was to tell me that the delivery boy cant find the address and they cant reach my mom on her cell so they didnt deliver it.. and they dont know what to do now.

i am so pissed... i gave her hell on the phone though. this is the 2nd and last time i will use them.. the first time it was the same BS and i ended up with a gift certificate.. which i used for this order... and it is worse this time around.

stupid stupid argh

sorry for all the issues youve had-I use 1800 flowers all the time-like 40 or so times a year and have only had one problem so I do believe it is the florist they used locally-call each company directly-the local florist and 1800flowers-ask to speak with person in charge not lower ranked person.good luck

no no no. Tell them that you want the flowers delivered and you will NOT be paying for them. This exact situation happened to me in December and with the EXACT same company online. Do NOT accept their petty offerings of future discounts. Tell them you want the flowers delivered, you accept their apology, and you are NOT paying for them. Also call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Well the flowers showed up today and the florist called my mother to say how sorry they were. They asked HER if she still wanted the flowers!!!!! OMG I have already called the credit card company and the florist. The florist said it was her fault and she was very very sorry. The flowers they sent were BIGGER AND BETTER than what I ordered.

It was the florist fault not 1800flowers but I am not sure If I will use them again or not.

I have a hard time going to the florist shop to get flowers because I walk with crutches and I can't carry them. They help to the car but then there is no one to take them into the house. My mother is disabled also.

Kathy-- No I didn' eat :)

Bubbame---Happy Mother's Day today!! :

everyone--Thanks for the support!! :D

I personally own a flower shop, and you are always better off calling a shop directly. I do business with 800-flowers and they always blame the florist. But you realize you may pay 75 for it and the florist may get 69 on their order. They always get their cut. They give us impossible orders to fill for the money and sometimes I don't know why I don't cut ties with them but more and more people are using them and it is all about volume. If you call the florist directly you will know if they don't have something and they will get the directions right. Hope this helps.

The time's I have ordered flowers I've always used proflowers.com They were always delivered on time via FedEX or UPS and hadn't even bloomed yet when they were delivered that way they last a LOT longer. I just ordered some last week for my moms B-day and had them delivered here to my house since her b-day was monday and I knew she'd be over after my band surgery Monday. The Irises and tulips were closed tight and didn't even start to open until the second day. And they've always lasted at least 2 weeks.