Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nymph's July Exercise Challenge

Anyone want to join me in a exercise challenge for the month of July. I am not sure how to run this but I think something like pick how many hours that you plan to exercise for the month and update each week.

Name............Exercise..............#Hours Committed..........#Hours Completed

Hollyberries....Water Aerobics.....20 Hours......................0

Tag your it! Lets commit to getting our booties going and getting rid of some of the Flab!

Cindy

Sounds good to me...

Name.............Exercise..........#Hours Committed..........#Hours Completed

Hollyberries....Water Aerobics.........20 Hours......................0

Sades...........Walking...................25 Hours......................0

Hi ladies... yes I could use a challenge. I have to think realistically, I will be in HOT south carolina, soooo

Hollyberries....Water Aerobics.........20 Hours......................0

Sades...........Walking...................25 Hours......................0

hhilulu..........walking/jogging.........16 hours.......................0

hhilulu..........swimming.................9 hours........................0

I was banded April 15th this year. I am really struggling, I do not feel much restriction, and I definitely still have a love affair with food :-( however I have done better with exercise and I am going to try to get back on here everyday, it seems to help. any words of wisdom?? good luck!!

Name............exercise..................amount planned........amt done

Hollyberries....Water Aerobics.............20 Hours.......................0

Sades...........Walking.......................25 Hours.......................0

hhilulu..........walking/jogging.............16 hours........................0

hhilulu..........swimming.......................9 hours........................0

Foofy............walking/eliptical............25 Hrs...........................0

Foofy............weightlifting...................8 sessions....................0

I am Foofy, hear me roar! I may be whimpering mext month....

hhilulu..........swimming.......................9 hours........................0

Foofy............walking/eliptical............25 Hrs...........................0

Foofy............weightlifting...................8 sessions....................0

I am Foofy, hear me roar! I may be whimpering mext month....

Think positive thoughts about how your going to look...and what size you will be. I lost one whole dress size in a month doing Water aerobics...This week I lost 2 lbs. not sure what's up with that because I have been slowing way down must be the exercise catching up with me. I never thought I would say that love to exercise but this Water aerobics thing has been awesome.

Everyone! Listen Up! Take your measurements because at the end of July lets see how many inches we have lost....that is another great NSV that we should ponder on....

I am going to be the Cheerleader this month and cheer you all to victory!

Cindy

Sades...........Aqua Aerobics...............4 Hours........................0

Cindy, I've added aqua aerobics because I haven't been for the last 6 weeks (Winter here). I love it and it really does work.

Edited by Sades

Sades...........Aqua Aerobics...............4 Hours........................0

Cindy, I've added aqua aerobics because I haven't been for the last 6 weeks (Winter here). I love it and it really does work.

Sades-

Do you love it?

Cindy

I love it Cindy why do you ask? Isn't 4 hours enough? That's once a week on top of my walking. Pleeeease don't make me do more !! I hate having to do my hair afterwards, it's all about the hair !!! :):lol:

I love it Cindy why do you ask? Isn't 4 hours enough? That's once a week on top of my walking. Pleeeease don't make me do more !! I hate having to do my hair afterwards, it's all about the hair !!! :):lol:

Oh No Sades...I was asking because I love it as well. I am addicted to it. It is my time and I enjoy getting there and working out. You don't have to do more.....LOL

I never thought I would say that I love anything to do with exercise.

Cindy

Oh No Sades...I was asking because I love it as well. I am addicted to it. It is my time and I enjoy getting there and working out. You don't have to do more.....LOL

I never thought I would say that I love anything to do with exercise.

Cindy

That's great to know Cindy. I'm amazed at how addicted I get to walking. Aqua is great as well. I feel invigorated after each session. I think it's harder for me to keep it up because my classes are in the evening after work and I can't always get there.

Exercise had taken on an entire new meaning to me after surgery. I don't detest it now, in face like you guys i get more enjoyment out of it now than I ever did before. I will take my measurements for sure! I like those nsv!!! have a great day all... off to walk the dog.

Good one Lulu... it certainly will help with the weight loss. Now to give up some of the food I can still eat!! :tt2:)

That's great to know Cindy. I'm amazed at how addicted I get to walking. Aqua is great as well. I feel invigorated after each session. I think it's harder for me to keep it up because my classes are in the evening after work and I can't always get there.

Sades-

I know what you mean because my Burn Baby Burn classes are on Tuesday & Thursday nights at 7pm and don't finish until 8pm. I am usually flying high after the class and can't get to sleep until real late. I hate that it is that late and am sure during the fall/winter it will be harder but I do like this particular class because I get a lot from it. We will see for now it is a joy, wait for a few months when the newness wears off and than I will let you know. For now, I hope to get my booty in shape. I want to be in the Bikini next summer.

Cindy

Well you're well on the way there Cindy. We'll expect a photo soon. :angry: I know what you mean about being hyped up after a class. By the time I'm finished (shower & all) it's about 8.30pm, then dinner and winding down and before I know it it's after 10pm. That's why I only do it once a week. Walking is different because I generally do that before work or at lunch time, much easier to handle.

OK, you guys are just wearing me out with all that excercise talk. I'm exhausted just reading your posts! Think I can burn off a few calories by osmosis? :crying:

Now where did I hide the elliptical? :thumbup: