Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I have been banded for 2 years and have lossed 100lbs but have been gaining and lossing the same five pounds for the last year it just seems I have given up I need lots of prayer to keep looking up and instead down

:thumbup::):) orange pro 3:5,6

Hi, I will definitely pray for you. I have been thinking of having the lap band done and found this website today. I am interested in any pros and cons you could give me. Thanks

HI Joellw I excited to here you are interested the band has been a life saver even though I feel discouraged right now in the past I have not been able to maintain my loss weight I would loss 100bls in then in 4 months I gain all plus and now I have gain only 5bls the pros you feel full easier cons you still have to make the right choices I will be praying for you that God will give you peace in what ever decision you make

Jeollew Sorry my spelling is bad I saw in the chat room you have four children You must be a busy Mom I was scared before I had my lapband done because I had a simple surgery that went bad I cried a lot going into surgery but I had a great doctor and team that supported me through it and understood and did not judge me that was awsome My doctor is christain and he even prayed for me. It important to stay in touch with lapband team that helps

welcome Orange!!

Are you at goal and just trying to maintain or are you wanting to lose a few more pounds? I know my weight can fluctuate as much as 3 pounds on any given day.

The only other thing I can think of is go back to basics and review the bandster rules - do you need a tiny fill?

God is good and He will give you the desires of your heart according to His infinite Wisdom and goodness.

HUGS and Prayers

Gen (wombat)

Gen(Wombat)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I had my lapband done in 5-21-06 and lost 100lbs I lost 52 of those lbs in the pre surgery diet. I have been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for over the last year. I was at 363lbs and I am at 262lbs now. I have a long way to goal. I will be praying for you as well. I just got a fill it seems to work great in the day but at night it becomes to tight I cough a lot through the night.

God bless you richly

Orange

hey, orange,

nighttime coughing is one of the caution signs that my docs tell me to watch for. you need to make sure your docs know this is happening. it may account for your plateau. please talk to your doc about this.

Orange, I'll certainly pray for you too. Are you exercising regularly. If not, you might want to add some walking. If you are exercising, you might try switching up your exercise routine by trying a new form of exercise for a while. You have done great so far and are already a great success story! While you have more to lose, you should be proud of yourself.

i am having the surgery on june 19. please all pray for me. without god i am not sure if i could do this surgery.. i ask for god to be please be specific and show me a sign that lap band for me... my answer was yes. i will keep you updated..

Auntlucy Thank you for your kind words and prayers. I do excerise but am very limited. I had a knee surgery 4 years ago that went bad got a staph infection so pretty much all I can do is swim I can only go swimming twice week. The doctors want to reoperate perhaps it will be better I am very scared They are unable to give me a total knee due to the severity of the infections til I in my 70s. God keeps me going and I am ever so grateful.

Lapbandkenner I will be praying for you and my thoughts will be with on June 19th. Do you know what time you are having your surgery? Surgery is scary but having the lapband has changed my life and I believe it will change your God walks every step with you. How amazing is that.