Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Hello gang....I had a very busy day today at the office than came home and made dinner for my mom and dh and ds. I am planning a birthday party for my 76 year old mother this Sunday so its been crazy for me.

Gone4ever I was thinking about buying a stepper for the house where did you purchase yours?

Janet I totally can relate. When one of my kids are out I never sleep until they are all home. Its crazy and my husband tells me I have to let go....but I guess its just the mother in us. I hate when they get home so late.

Is it normal to be down almost 30 lbs but only one pant size. That is really bothering me. I am own almost 30 lbs but only down from a 16 to a 14. You would think it would be more. I am still wearing all my old clothes they are alittle big but I do not want to buy so many different sizes. Any advice?

MRose - I am down almost 40 pounds, but have just gone from 20 to 18. I've noticed the last couple of weeks, though - the 18s are rapidly becoming too big and it looks like I will be headed down another size in a couple of weeks. I'm visiting DD and family in Korea till May 8 - will head for BassPro for smaller jeans as soon as I get home!

Good morning fellow Banders and up coming Banders!

Last summer I had two pair of stretch Levis one size 18 and the other size 16 and they both fit the same. Yesterday, at Walmarts I tried on the non stretch levis, 18 and 16 both too baggy so I tried on a size 14 they fit!!! :lol:So I’m down almost 40 lbs and down one pant size I think So, it depends on the type of levis and at the waist I used to do the elastic loop thing on the button for more comfort.

Janet-So, Glad I didn't get a ticket. Spooners is a Cereal.Yesterday was liquids. My food for today is:

½ C vanilla lite fit yogurt w/EAS protein-10 carbs.,18 Protein,125 cal.

½ C Ham & navy beans-10carbs, 2 fat, 16 Protein, 122 calories

Snacks choices will be:

½ balance Bar-11carbs, 3.5 fat, 8 protein, 105 calories

Sf pudding-12carbs, 1 fat, 1 protein, 60 calories

2 Skinny cow popsicle (minis)-19carbs, 2 fat, 3 protein, 100 calorie

2 Hot drinks to curb the appetite-10carbs, 7fat, 7Protein, 180 calorie

Maybe some popcorn-23carbs, 2 fat, 3 protein, 100 calories.

Dinner will be chicken and veggie.

Totals are 84-107 grams carbs, 20-27 grams fat, 65-85 grams protein,

And 902-1002 calories

Every one have a good day!!

Holly

April exercise 16/20weight.png[/url][/img]

Banded 1/29/09

Not going to share what I have been eating. All healthy choices that total 2500/day. Been eating this amount for a few months now and just maintaining. Not worrying though cuz I know I am getting everything I need and I feel really healthy and have lots of energy.

Heading out soon....driving 75 miles for farm parts, stopping for a volunteer luncheon, driving parts back to farm from there, coffee with a friend (her son just left for Iraq and needs to talk) at 2pm and then volunteer till 6pm....then............OFF TO THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye-Bye! Everyone have a great weekend!

**For all of those addicted to sugar do not read this post***

Okay so I had a very very bad day eating. I am going to list what I ate so I can stop hiding it and start over. My hours are 11am-8pm so my eating is off from what you would say is normal

9am - 2 cups of Water

10am - Star Bucks Venti Peppermint Latte

11am - 2 cups Water

1:15pm - Sausage pumpking Soup 1 cup

2pm - 1 cup water

3pm - A triple nutty buddy

4pm- Sausage pumpking Soup 1 cup with snack size corn chips

6pm - one snack size twix, i snack size snickers, 2 snack size M&M's. 1 snack size hershey almond dark chocolate

9:30pm - 3oz steak

I will finsh my water before bed for a total of 64 ozs

Anyways feel like crap from the sugar. You know I had agreat day yesterday i am down 51 lbs and now look what I did. maybe I am scared to get below a size 18 in pants.

Ok give me my tickets a kick in the a$$

1Day #1 what was going on yesterday that made you eat all that sugar - why was is so assessable??

Yep - ticket = 2 x 20 minutes extra exercise session (40 mintues total)

Were you tired stressed - whats up !!!! Or was it that you just didnt give a damn yesterday...

Are you back on track today - that's what's important !!!

We all have a day every now and then - for whatever reason we think we need to comfort ourselves with food and usually it's sweets - then when we have we think oh that wasn't that good - we feel guilty - oh crap I have undone all that hard work.

Well it's not undone if you Stop it now and move forward - we can't change yesterday - all we can do is move forward and learn from that pig out - what caused it - how could we have eaten different to satify the craving or how we could have just told our fat split personallity to go jump in a lake and not caved into the temptation.

And really if that's the only day you pigged out - and were good the rest of the week the scales maybe your friend on you weigh in day - I know for me if I had a day where I sorta ate more than ususal - I would have a good weight loss day..

I really can't help on the clothes - I do remember this though

I was 18 pant 7/07 then 12/07 14 pant weighing 200 (I think) You will wake up one day and the pants will be falling off - sometimes it takes our bodies awhile to re-distribute.

Hello gang....I had a very busy day today at the office than came home and made dinner for my mom and dh and ds. I am planning a birthday party for my 76 year old mother this Sunday so its been crazy for me.

Gone4ever I was thinking about buying a stepper for the house where did you purchase yours?

Janet I totally can relate. When one of my kids are out I never sleep until they are all home. Its crazy and my husband tells me I have to let go....but I guess its just the mother in us. I hate when they get home so late.

Is it normal to be down almost 30 lbs but only one pant size. That is really bothering me. I am own almost 30 lbs but only down from a 16 to a 14. You would think it would be more. I am still wearing all my old clothes they are alittle big but I do not want to buy so many different sizes. Any advice?

Rose if he's in town - I don't worry - he got in a car accident last august coming home from being out of town - the other night he wasn't driving - going out of town and it seems like it then that I tend to worry the most..

Ya don't waste the $$ on clothes - I did - I figured 12 was it then 10 then 8 then hit 6 oh ya I won't get smaller then go to 4...

You are like me in an office and gotta dress accordingly - so buy inexxpenisve stuff - and just enough to get by - I think I was changing sizes every other month on the average.

Last summer I had two pair of stretch Levis one size 18 and the other size 16 and they both fit the same. Yesterday, at Walmarts I tried on the non stretch levis, 18 and 16 both too baggy so I tried on a size 14 they fit!!! :lol:So I’m down almost 40 lbs and down one pant size I think So, it depends on the type of levis and at the waist I used to do the elastic loop thing on the button for more comfort.

Janet-So, Glad I didn't get a ticket. Spooners is a cereal.Yesterday was liquids. My food for today is:

Snacks choices will be:

And 902-1002 calories

Holly

April exercise 16/20[/url][/img]

Banded 1/29/09

Holly you are doing great - WTG !!! :lol: Congrats on the 14's it only gets better !!!

Not going to share what I have been eating. All healthy choices that total 2500/day. Been eating this amount for a few months now and just maintaining. Not worrying though cuz I know I am getting everything I need and I feel really healthy and have lots of energy.

Heading out soon....driving 75 miles for farm parts, stopping for a volunteer luncheon, driving parts back to farm from there, coffee with a friend (her son just left for Iraq and needs to talk) at 2pm and then volunteer till 6pm....then............OFF TO THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apples - Safe driving and have fun at the lake - hope youhave great weather

ok back to work :0) ttyl

**For all of those addicted to sugar do not read this post***

Okay so I had a very very bad day eating. I am going to list what I ate so I can stop hiding it and start over. My hours are 11am-8pm so my eating is off from what you would say is normal

9am - 2 cups of Water

10am - Star Bucks Venti Peppermint Latte

11am - 2 cups Water

1:15pm - Sausage pumpking Soup 1 cup

2pm - 1 cup water

3pm - A triple nutty buddy

4pm- Sausage pumpking soup 1 cup with snack size corn chips

6pm - one snack size twix, i snack size snickers, 2 snack size M&M's. 1 snack size hershey almond dark chocolate

9:30pm - 3oz steak

I will finsh my water before bed for a total of 64 ozs

Anyways feel like crap from the sugar. You know I had agreat day yesterday i am down 51 lbs and now look what I did. maybe I am scared to get below a size 18 in pants.

Ok give me my tickets a kick in the a$$

Janet-So, Glad I didn't get a ticket. Spooners is a cereal.Yesterday was liquids. My food for today is:

Snacks choices will be:

And 902-1002 calories

Holly

April exercise 16/20weight.png[/url][/img]

Banded 1/29/09

I lost my friggin post - I gotta get back to work so will reply later - STUPID COMPUTER !!!

Afternoon all, I'm having a rough day. Evidentally I over-did it yesterday.. Started feeling bad about 8:00 last night.. By 9:00 when I tried to go to bed with pain meds I was miserable. Couldn't lay down flat... Managed to get back up and to my chair.. I slept some, but feel like I went backards a few days with this pain..... Thinking back on yesterday, I just did too much..... Won't make that mistake again if this pain ever goes away.... I'm done babysitting until Tuesday now, so that should help me get back to closer to where I was...... And DH will be home for the weekend, so that will help emmensly....

The exercise thing sounds good... Good exercise any where you can get it is a good thing... I can't right now, but hope to get started once this pain escapes me..

I understand about the sweets binge.... It has happened to me where one just leads to another and then you thing what the heck!!! Just gotta shake it off and start again.....

Apples, glad you are enjoying your road trip..... Talk to everyone later...... my Tylenol is kicking in and I should go rest a bit....

Julie

MRose,

I have found that in the past I have worn clothes and they have stretched to fit my body over time as I got fatter. Then when it comes time to go down sizes, it seems like you didn't go down in size because the "fat pants" that you've worn for so long aren't the correct size anymore anyways! I know that I have squeezed into pants that aren't the right size for far too long because I couldn't justify buying BIGGER. It was too depressing. I have reached the last straw and I refuse to buy bigger. That is one of the reasons why I knew that I needed help via the band. So, don't worry, you have gotten smaller, keep it up, you should be so proud of yourself!

Also, what about re-sale. Here in metro Detroit we have some great resale shops with some designer labels that have never even been worn! The prices are cheap and if you look you can find some great clothes! Target has cute clothes too, in all sizes. Idk if you have these stores near you, just an idea. Have a nice evening everyone, I'm just enjoying this crazy Michigan weather! Off to Celebrate my dad's birthday!

Cheers!

Meredith

Hey y'all~ (is it obvious that I was born and raised in NC?!)

I have a question... a lot of you state "one pot wonder" and I found myself looking for it at the store. When I google it, there are only recipes for this but they aren't bariatric per se. Is there a great place for recipes? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone eat Lean Cuisine? My husband is on call this weekend (fri, sat and sun); he's a physician. So, I rarely cook on these nights. My son wanted chicken nuggets and I opted for the turkey tenderloins with whipped sweet potatoes and dressing. (250 cal, 5g fat, 13 grm Protein, high in carbs... 38 g.) Anyway, I measured everything and the Protein only came to 1.5 oz. weighed. I ate the sweet pot. and turkey and only half of the dressing. I was completely stuffed. It is striking me so funny because for years when I was on a myriad of diets, I would occasionally use a Lean Cuisine. I always joked that they were a good appetizer and hardly fit for a real meal. I know the sodium is high @ 660, but otherwise it seemed ok. I wouldn't eat them every day, as I prefer to have fresh stuff. Just curious if anyone else eats them.

Re: the clothes discussion. It's amazing how "old" clothes fit different after losing weight, then they fit originally at that lower weight. I guess everything is shifted around a bit differently. Some clothes I find fit better and others there just is no way! I was wearing everything a 4x before surgery and some (like JJill) were just barely fitting. Now with just 42# I am in all my old 3x and a few 2Xs! I threw out anything that was 5+ years old or smaller than a 2X, as they would be either a) out of style or :lol: worn out/elastic & material fatigue.

Everyone hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day!!!

peasout~ Laura

Janet...I'm getting so discouraged and depressed !!! I haven't lost any weight in the past month.

I was thinking if I post my daily food chart here, will you look it over and let me know what I'm doing wrong? I need help !!

:lol:

1Day #1 what was going on yesterday that made you eat all that sugar - why was is so assessable??

Yep - ticket = 2 x 20 minutes extra exercise session (40 mintues total)

Were you tired stressed - whats up !!!! Or was it that you just didnt give a damn yesterday...

Are you back on track today - that's what's important !!!

We all have a day every now and then - for whatever reason we think we need to comfort ourselves with food and usually it's sweets - then when we have we think oh that wasn't that good - we feel guilty - oh crap I have undone all that hard work.

Well it's not undone if you Stop it now and move forward - we can't change yesterday - all we can do is move forward and learn from that pig out - what caused it - how could we have eaten different to satify the craving or how we could have just told our fat split personallity to go jump in a lake and not caved into the temptation.

And really if that's the only day you pigged out - and were good the rest of the week the scales maybe your friend on you weigh in day - I know for me if I had a day where I sorta ate more than ususal - I would have a good weight loss day..

okay let me back up Wednesday is when I was out because of the stomach pain so yesterday I went to work all stressed about missing a day and missing a meeting the dept head planned(just an FYI I work in a call center on the phones) Then I get to work and out of 11 people they fired 1 person, 1 person no longer takes calls, 1 person transferred to another department, 2 people were training and 1 person called out. Plus we had work like mad to work between taking calls and answering emails the bosses were running around saying get on the phone get on the phone people are waiting to talk to us. But they don't take calls go figure.

I work for a company now that is quantity over quality but I am not that kind of person. I am all about 1 call resolution and give excellent customer service. But I guess that is corp America now.

So I just was like F it yesterday and chowed down on the sugar which in turn made me fell worse later but at the moment I was like yeah sugar and carbs.

Funny thing today was worse and I did not go for the chocolate just the peppermint like the life savers ones. But I did eat a tiny bagel toasted to heck so I could get it down. I did that so I could eat it. Three people called out today on top of the stuff from the day before. Okay wait I guess today eating was like yesterday. What an eye opener stress if a clincher for me I guess.

I have access to a lot of chocolate because on of my mangers has a drawer full of all kinds of chocolate for people you just go get it. And he sits real close to me.

Okay so now what ........

I am tying to start over but haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just want to scream.

I lost my friggin post - I gotta get back to work so will reply later - STUPID COMPUTER !!!

I DIDN'T LOSE THE POST - i JUST SAW IT - I guess I was in a hurry to get to work before my boss came back from lunch:laugh:

Afternoon all, I'm having a rough day. Evidentally I over-did it yesterday.. Started feeling bad about 8:00 last night.. By 9:00 when I tried to go to bed with pain meds I was miserable. Couldn't lay down flat... Managed to get back up and to my chair.. I slept some, but feel like I went backards a few days with this pain..... Thinking back on yesterday, I just did too much..... Won't make that mistake again if this pain ever goes away.... I'm done babysitting until Tuesday now, so that should help me get back to closer to where I was...... And DH will be home for the weekend, so that will help emmensly....

The exercise thing sounds good... Good exercise any where you can get it is a good thing... I can't right now, but hope to get started once this pain escapes me..

I understand about the sweets binge.... It has happened to me where one just leads to another and then you thing what the heck!!! Just gotta shake it off and start again.....

Apples, glad you are enjoying your road trip..... Talk to everyone later...... my Tylenol is kicking in and I should go rest a bit....

Julie

Julies - I am glad no more babysitting for you - too bad there wasn't anyone else to do it while you were recupperating... Take it easy this weekend - when do you go back to the doctor??

Hey y'all~ (is it obvious that I was born and raised in NC?!)

I have a question... a lot of you state "one pot wonder" and I found myself looking for it at the store. When I google it, there are only recipes for this but they aren't bariatric per se. Is there a great place for recipes? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone eat Lean Cuisine? My husband is on call this weekend (fri, sat and sun); he's a physician. So, I rarely cook on these nights. My son wanted chicken nuggets and I opted for the turkey tenderloins with whipped sweet potatoes and dressing. (250 cal, 5g fat, 13 grm Protein, high in carbs... 38 g.) Anyway, I measured everything and the Protein only came to 1.5 oz. weighed. I ate the sweet pot. and turkey and only half of the dressing. I was completely stuffed. It is striking me so funny because for years when I was on a myriad of diets, I would occasionally use a Lean Cuisine. I always joked that they were a good appetizer and hardly fit for a real meal. I know the sodium is high @ 660, but otherwise it seemed ok. I wouldn't eat them every day, as I prefer to have fresh stuff. Just curious if anyone else eats them.

Re: the clothes discussion. It's amazing how "old" clothes fit different after losing weight, then they fit originally at that lower weight. I guess everything is shifted around a bit differently. Some clothes I find fit better and others there just is no way! I was wearing everything a 4x before surgery and some (like JJill) were just barely fitting. Now with just 42# I am in all my old 3x and a few 2Xs! I threw out anything that was 5+ years old or smaller than a 2X, as they would be either a) out of style or :wub: worn out/elastic & material fatigue.

Everyone hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day!!!

peasout~ Laura

Laura -The don't sell One Pot Wonders in the stores they are made by Me :crying: I just started throwing stuff into a pan and cooking- I make these to take to work for lunch for the week..

Foods we eat don't have to be diet or bariatric foods !!! They just have to be low fat - limited carbs -

Here's just a few of the things I make - Know first I am the kind of cook that just throws things in - I don't really measure I cook by sight and taste

2 loin pork chops cubed up, onion, bell pepper, garlic - fry it up in a nonstick pan with a little evoo (olive oil) then add a few sliced zucchini (4 whole) and some frozen corn (1/2 c) - add small can of Tomato sauce and some Water - cover and cook til done - wallah - one pot wonder - that receipt was my lunch for 4 days...

Another one

White meat ground turkey (or cubed pork) - onion bell pepper jalapeño garlic fried in a little evoo - slice about 1/2 head of cabbage - add a little soy sauce cover and cook -

The same as above but use turkey polish sausage & red potatoes instead of rice and omit the soy sauce.

Ground white turkey meat onion bell pepper jalapeño garlic fried in a little evoo cubed egg plant - zucchini - yellow neck squash - 1 can tomato sauce.

Turkey meat loaf is good too and you can make it with ground chicken too - add what spices you like

One pot wonder = meat, lots of veggies, spices and tomato sauce and El Pato (spicy mex tomato sauce) depending on the type of food I am making - sometimes I use spagh sauce and make it Italian -el pato to make it Mexican w/chili powder - the one with the soy sauce & cabbage is sorta like Chinese - and maybe a little starch - I really didn't add the starches till I got to goal - in my weight loss phase it was mostly meat & veggies as I save my starches for dinner.. it's that whole budget idea..

Just go in the kitchen and start throwing stuff you like in a pan - experment...

I do lean cuisine every now and then - I don't like processed foods - I got fat on home cooking... But I do take the fettuccine Alfredo one and cook 4 scallops or shrimp sometimes both (cut up into small cubes) 100 c like 20 grms pt (for the scallops) in a little evoo butter and tons of garlic Then I take them out of oil with a slotted spoon and add them to my cooked lean cuisine Alfredo - very very good and you most likely can't eat the whole thing..

I alway eat my protein 1st

I have a few lean cuisines, WW & Kashi frozen meals in my freezer for emergencies like when I don't cook on Sunday nite and I need something for lunch - again I don't like the processed stuff not as tasty as my cooking :)

Eggplant lasagna - with mostly meat sauce made with ground turkey and a little skimmed mozzarella cheese (I don't do cheese that much anymore use to be a BIG cheese eater)

Spagh sauce made with ground turkey over french style green Beans instead of Pasta (Phyl does this)

I make chili too with the ground white meat turkey or chicken too

Janet...I'm getting so discouraged and depressed !!! I haven't lost any weight in the past month.

I was thinking if I post my daily food chart here, will you look it over and let me know what I'm doing wrong? I need help !!

:thumbup:

PJ of course you can - it's one of the reasons I started doing it - pple who feel like it are and some aren't - but it does help keep pple accountable and as you know I am a BIG BIG ADVOCATE for keeping a food diary..

So yes - you come and post what you are eating - no ticket for the couple of days till you get the hang of it - but I will tell you what you could have eaten instead - and yes I remember you don't like fish :lol:

For you newbies to this thread - I met PJ in person when I went to Fort Worth to visit my Aunt in February - So we met for Breakfast... We had a nice long Breakfast and visited - It was GREAT !!!

PJ - what's up with the exercising - you were getting up a little earlier and getting some in..

Hows your restriction ??

Ok here's what I have eaten today

BF - banana Cheerios 3/4 c 100 cal

L - Top of a Cobb salad (turkey cheese avocado tomato olives) and a little lettuce with Ranch - Guessing here but most likely about 300 - 350 max calories

2- bottles of Water

Haven't had dinner yet - it's only 6:45 and I usually don't eat till 7:30 earliest and sometimes it's not till 9..

So - so far today I have had 450 max - that leaves me 750 calories for the rest of the evening.. (the reason for the lower calories is cuz the scales keep going up to 141 - then 139 - then 140 after my easter candy eating - so I am working on it (the scale) to get back to 138 - this morning 139.5) I refuse to say - oh it's just 3 lbs - if I say that it's ok to gain 3 lbs and not do anything about it - then in a few more weeks it will be another 3 and then before you know it - the scales will read 250 again - and HELL NO I AM NOT GOING BACK DOWN THAT ROAD.... So for this last week I have been watching what I eat and making sure I get to the gym the 4 days a week.. Lately it's been only 2 or 3 - (since my cruise) I have missed a Saturday and couple of Tuesday a few weeks ago..

This is what I have planned for dinner- can you guess what it is :)

Catfish 4 oz 130c - 1/2 c rice 120c - veggies 40c = 290 c for dinner

Snack - I got some skinny cow fudge truffle bars 100c - and will try those tonite - the box seems small so they might be tiny - so will most likely eat 2 of them - 100 c popcorn - lite crangrape juice 80 to 160 c depending on how much I drink

When I wake up in the middle of the night I drink this juice - I have little kid cups that are about 6 ozs - I some nites I can have 3 or 4 or 5 cups of juice - the lite crangrape has 40 calories for 8 oz -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok gang - I was just cking in - I gotta go ck my #7 thread and then play some pathwords on FB and ck my farm to see if my crops are ready to harvest... I will ck back in a whiles..

okay let me back up Wednesday is when I was out because of the stomach pain so yesterday I went to work all stressed about missing a day and missing a meeting the dept head planned(just an FYI I work in a call center on the phones) Then I get to work and out of 11 people they fired 1 person, 1 person no longer takes calls, 1 person transferred to another department, 2 people were training and 1 person called out. Plus we had work like mad to work between taking calls and answering emails the bosses were running around saying get on the phone get on the phone people are waiting to talk to us. But they don't take calls go figure.

I work for a company now that is quantity over quality but I am not that kind of person. I am all about 1 call resolution and give excellent customer service. But I guess that is corp America now.

So I just was like F it yesterday and chowed down on the sugar which in turn made me fell worse later but at the moment I was like yeah sugar and carbs.

Funny thing today was worse and I did not go for the chocolate just the peppermint like the life savers ones. But I did eat a tiny bagel toasted to heck so I could get it down. I did that so I could eat it. Three people called out today on top of the stuff from the day before. Okay wait I guess today eating was like yesterday. What an eye opener stress if a clincher for me I guess.

I have access to a lot of chocolate because on of my mangers has a drawer full of all kinds of chocolate for people you just go get it. And he sits real close to me.

Okay so now what ........

I am tying to start over but haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just want to scream.

1Day - We must have been typing at the same time cuz when I started my post PJ was the last poster :lol:

OK hugs on the stress at work - yep it will do you in if you let it.. And yes - I work Insurance we use to have a certificate girl - but due the the economy they let her go - so now I have to issue my own certificates and they are a friggin pain in the A$$ I hate doing them - the mail person doesn't collect our mail we have to take it to the mail room and stuff envelopes - so ya it's about cutting pple and adding more work to your desk..

Eating isn't really helping and you do know that - you gotta plan for these times - make some snack pack popcorn and put in in a baggie and take it to work to munch on during those times - it's alot better than eatting the candies - also you can buy those sf werthers hard candies and pop those in when you need your sweet fix - but not too many cuz they do add up - or I also have altodios at my desk - I will eat those during the stressfull times.

Slice up an apple to munch on or the usually carrots & celery (I rarely do I keep fruit at my desk alot - it's werid - I love fruit but don't really gravitate to it at home but at work when I want to munch I will eat it then) or take some strawberries in a baggie and pop those instead of the candy

This is how I deal with my stress eating just like my night time eating - I budget my calories to compensate for the munchies... I still munch but not on high calories foods - fruits - popcorn...

So this weekend when you go shopping buy some fruit and popcorn and take it to work on Monday - and DON'T go to the candy drawer!!!

Yes you know it's there but think of it as something bad - dirty - it's a drug do you really want to be a drug addict - don't you really want to be a healhty person - I think you do cuz you had major surgery to get the band... Don't let your addiction win - you gotta fight it tooth n nail - it's hard but it not impossible - You really can do it - just plan on healthy stuff to eat when you just have to...

I bought it off of QVC last July or August. It is by Tony Little. It was supposedly the last time it would be sold for a year. Maybe you can check out his web site. My inner thighs and bottom are so sore today! But I know it is a good sore.:lol:

Yep Gone 4 Ever = I love it when I'm good sore.. I am right now did face plants - it's hard to explain but you kneel on a seat with your feet hook under these bars and lean forward then pull yourself back up - great for the back of your legs and butt...