Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastics after Weight Loss Surgery

Hi All,

Just thought I would start a thread about the Plastics as there are a few of us planning to have some done and could use some advice from those of you who have had some done. Ellen, you know of course that at the moment all questions are being directed at you:lol:. Having spoken to Ellen, I am thinking of the female Dr in Prague. First with the arms and then the boobs or maybe both at the same time. So any advice, Surgeon reccomendation, Web sites etc. Post on here so we can keep track. Thanks, looking forward to all the new info. I'll start with the link below for the Clinic in Prague.

Cosmetic Surgery | Breast Enlargement, Reduction | Breast Augmentation | Tummy Tuck

Hi Coco

Am thinking of going to Patrick Treacy for a consult next month. Does he have a good reputation? I had never heard of him before reading one of your earlier posts. Am just going for fillers to start with so its not a major job but I suupose I'm looking for reassurance that he's good.

Hope all going well for you.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Yes he has a good reputation, I think he will be on that Make Over show, Inside and Out, next week on TV3 Tuesday at 8.00pm I think, but check the guide to be sure. Fillers and fat reduction without the knife is his thing as far as I know but I wouldn't be worried about him. His clinic is the Ailsbury Clinic (think thats how its spelt.) and you can get it on the web.

I'm going for a consultation with Derma Laser in Blackrock next week to see what they reccommend for my poor sagging face.:crying: I don't want to go down the surgery route for my face just yet. My sister had a full face lift with cosmetico last week at a cost of 25K I've not seen her yet but she better look ten years younger than me at that price.:lol: She is in fact 10 years older than me.:crying: I phoned her 3 days afterwards and she couldn't talk to me she was so sore,:eek: I will phone her tomorrow and see how she's doing. :smile:

Thanks Coco

Ive read his website and it looks good.....but I wanted reassurance.

Havent heard of Cosmetico - are they in Dublin? 25K my goodness, presumably they provide a variety of gigolos as well for that price?

I want fillers for the nose to lip lines and maybe spectra for my poor shrunken cheeks. Dont know if he can do anything for my neck, its just starting to get stringy right under my chin. Am probably too young to start getting necklifts just yet. Last time I lost weight that happened too.... and I rectified it by putting weight back on (not deliberately of course but it was a happy side effect). Didnt twig immediately why the stringinness had vanished and wrongfully gave the credit to a new face cream I'd got... the people i'd so glowingly recommended the cream to must have been so disappointed!

Hope all is going well with you. Cannot absolutely cannot shift these last 7 lbs. I'll try to maintain for a while and then maybe try Lipotrim or something in a few months if theres been no change.

ellen

Hi Ellen,

How you doing, any sign of those last 7lbs leaving you?:rolleyes2::biggrin: I just spoke to my sister and she said it was 16K not 25k as I wrote before, she didn't have the brow lift or some other cheek thing done. She says she won't be ready for the outside world for at least another week. She's not in any pain and says that she couldn't have been treated any better than she was. So I'm thinking of going up and having a free consultation with them so that I can compare it with the other clinics abroad.

Talk soon.:scared2:

Hi Coco

Yup believe it or not about 5 lbs of the 7 are gone. I was doing lots of exercise and nothing was happening so one night I took a couple of Tony Quinn capsules (Amino or ) which I had in the medicine cabinet from ages ago. They are supposed to burn fat while you sleep. Lo and behold 2 lbs gone the following morning, another lb 2 days later etc. I find it hard to believe they could have accomplished this (given that Im eating a bit more than normal and doing way less exercise than before) so am chalking it down to coincidence.....intrigueing though. When I took them in the past pre-band I might as well have been scoffing smarties for all the effect they had. It may be that the post -lipo retention is still going down but i confess the timing was curious.

Dying to hear what you think of your sister's facelift. Im getting my 'polyfilla' done in Dublin next week.

Hope you have a great time in the states.

All the best

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Well done you, maybe you are being impatient it does take a while for swelling and Fluid retention to leave you. But just in case I'm off down to Tony Quinn. Byee:biggrin: