Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ April 2008.....

Congrats on your approval Kat!!! I cant believe I missed reading that yesterday.

Congrats on your approval Kat that's just awesome! I need to lose some more weight because I gotta get rid of this apron...yuck! But, I don't want to do that until I lose at least another 30 pounds or so...that's gonna be a while. I'm just not doing well with my weight right now anyway.

Welcome jrzylioness! All the best to you on your way to "bandland" All the support and answers to your questions are here! Great wealth of info. from "veteran" bandsters!!!

Hey there folks!!!

Sherry, I did the same thing!!! Just couldn't believe nobody had posted...duh!! a new month, a new link! I had even been here once!! then forgot about it!

Kat! OMG! **big grin** so happy to hear insurance approved TT!!!! that's major!!! So happy for ya!

Betty, When are you leaving for the wedding? What did you say the name of the place is? I remember seeing some of the pictures....looked beautiful!!!

Pat, you've been one busy lady lately!!! You're gonna have to give a call when you have time to sit still!!! lol

Mandy, Prayers? You got it, gal! I'm sorry to hear you havn't been well and I'm sending up prayers for you and your doctors.

Even tho' I didn't mention you by name...you know I think about each and every one of you!!!! G'nite all!

Hey everyone! Just poking my head in for a quick hello! I've had company all weekend so I haven't had any time. I am tired and just want to rest!

Diane - We are going to Palmilla Resort, Los Cabos Mexico

A One and Only Resort, it is beautiful according to the pictures. We are leaving on the 18th. I can't wait!

Well, my supper is cooking and I don't want to burn it and have to start over. So, I'll catch you all later!

So a week from this Friday you're gone! Fab-u-lous!!!! you're gonna get back so tanned! It's been a long wait, but it's finally here! (wish I could stow away...I wanna go back to the carribean!)

betty I agree with Diane!!! think you can hide a FEW stow aways in your luggage???? I promise not to make any noise!

Good Morning Y'all!

Just sticking my head in for a quick hello again! It seems like there isn't enough hours in the day anymore.

You girls are welcome to come along! I have to admit though my suitcase isn't very big! lol

Where is everyone? Come out come out where ever you are!

Jrzylioness - Good Luck with your surgery! Don't forget to let us know how you did!

Gotta run!

I'm here and Betty you can't send out the monkeys cuz I have them here. :huh2:

I had an MRI last night on my knee. The tech told me there is zero cartlidge left. I am walking bone on bone. I need either a miniscus replacement or a partial knee replacement. I also have some lab work on friday. They are checking me for cushings disease. Anyone remember vinesqueen? That's what she had.

I did manage some pictures on my bike last weekend. Here they are:

mybike005.jpg

mybike002.jpg

~Mandy

Can't stay, I'm at work...Welcome to bandland jrsy!!

No monkeys for me...hee, hee ;)

Mandy...I still have prayers for ya! BTW your pics are GREAT! thanks for posting them! Unlike Some people I know who go on vacation and never post a picture...she looks just like my reflection!!!!

Good Morning Y'all!

The storms are over, and we were very lucky not to have any damage. Lots of people here lost everything, or got lots of damage to their homes/bussiness/automobiles.

Mandy I love your pictures! You look fantastic, and I like your bike! What kind is it?

Diane, now that you mention it where are the pictures?????

Welcome to bandland jrzy!

Pass those monkeys on girls, the rest of the crew needs to be woke up!

Betty, my bike is a 1975 Honda cb360t. She's great. I named her Lola. ~Mandy

Please dont send the monkeys out for me!!! I seem to be surrounded by monkeys lately or they may be my coworkers but more and more everyday I think they are a bunch of monkeys!!!