Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yet Another Unsolicited Opinion...

Writing as someone who was (for a change) not involved in (as they used to call the Civil War) the "recent unpleasantness," I have an observation, comment or whatever...or two.

1--I get a more than a little tickled when I read complaints ON THE LOUNGE PAGES or FEEDBACK PAGES, from people who say they only come to LBT for the support. It's like swearing that you just went to the magazine rack to pick up a copy of Family Circle but want to complain that Playboy has some dirty pictures in it. If you're just there for the Family Circle, don't OPEN the freakin' Playboy. Leave THAT magaine to the people who DO like dirty pictures.

2--I am really not aware of who did what to whom...but, locking a thread is certainly within the rights of any moderator. As is deleting an offensive thread. But becoming a Nazi in the interest of Sweetness and Light is still becomg a Nazi...and digging up and reposting something that a member wrote and then deleted smacks of digging through the trash to find dirt on other people...all National Inquire-y. Yuck.

Just because I wasn't involved, I had to get involved after the fact.

Going back to my bubblegum flavored children's Motrin, now.

And we still haven't received a decent updated medical report from you...come on...scoop please on the most recent procedure, or direct me to the appropriate thread where I missed it. Bubble gum is yummy.

Sue, please, the post was responded to before it was deleted. It was not "undeleted. I should have not responded as harshly and defensively as I did.

Can we please let this go now?

Marie...I REALLY didn't know how many people were involved and what exactly happened. If I had known it was only one moderator involved, I would have been more vague. Sorry that I didn't read every word. It was not meant to single out anyone...just the practices involved.

I'm on the cusp of weeks two and three post-op. I'm very tired of not being 100%. My surgery was painless and I'm progressing just fine. But the progress is not speedy. And one boob is sort of tender. And I want this to be over.

AWWW HUGS Sue. I can hear your healing frustration in the post. Get well and come back more often. I missesssss Sue.