Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else snowbound?

Yup! I'm on Long Island and the schools usually close at the drop of a hat around here. I'm so afraid of an early dismissal the kids are hanging with my mom today. I took off yesterday - last thurs and fri - I have to get my butt movin. I would like to forget I'm a workin girl ( Sales that is).

Enjoy the day! Debby

bandster in training

pre opt

Hi there...Yup I live in upstate NY..and it's still coming down!!! The snow is halfway up the tires on my car. My husband is lucky, He works for the school district and of course they closed. But, my job opens at 11..I hope they close so I don't have to venture out in this weather. My car sucks in the snow! Hope all you are safe and sound..and of course WARM!

Wow, and I'm complaning becasue it was cold and rainy yesterday and this morning it's a nippy 35F and will only get up to just below 50F today. I'm ready for Spring, but I'll shut up now, since I do not envy your snow, at least not in March! So, you'll be on LBT for days, then?

LOL, I'll be here a lot today, that's for sure. Listening to my girls argue about which computer game to play has me tearing out my hair!

Sure is pretty outside, though. :)

Don't envy you Alex. I am looking forward to Spring bet you are too? Is the sun out to at least melt it away?

We have the snow left from when the snow hit us... now it is just FREEZING!!! On the bright side... the sun is shining brightly so it looks warm. :)

We got a mere two inches here in Chicago, but it's 20 degrees with a wind chill factor of +4. I think y'all on the east coast are getting our snow this year. We had a couple of big storms in January, but not much in the last four weeks. At least the dog loves winter; I took her for a long, cold walk along Lake Michigan last weekend and she ran off with her new boyfriend, an unneutered Siberian Husky, to romp over the remaining ice floes on the shore. Violins should have been playing in the background.

I tried to enjoy the big snow while it lasted, but now it's March 1 and I am ready for spring!

I live on Long Island and we got about 6 inches. It is getting to be such and incomvenience. And the kids with their snow clothing. On, off, on, off. Wet, dry, gloves missing, hats falling off, snow in the boots, "he hit me with a snowball, no I didn't, yes you did".!!!AAAHHHH.. TAKE ME AWAY. This is hopefully the last of it although its been known to snow up til the end of march. In 1987, it snowed on my wedding day.

My kids had a two hour delay which is ridiculous. By the time my 6 and 10 year old leave, my 13 year old is on the way home. (Not really, but it seems like it). Can't wait for the sun. I can use some sun. Relax and enjoy some nestles low, carb, fat free hot cocoa.