Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you do if you weren't "big"?

wow its like were all thinking the same thing,

1. be able to see fast my tummy n not bend to see my feet

2. be able to see every were im shaving..lol

3. feel comfortable walking into a shop with out thinking all the girks are thnking "wat r u thinking u cant fit in these clothes"

4.stop having to pull my jjumper or top over myt tummy

5. be able to lift my arms n not be scared some 1 will thinkin im going to fly

6.feel sxc to myself and fiance

7.be able to walk round the store holding my son and not get tired n hurt

8.be able to get into the movies seat n not wonder if ill fit.. (i do but any more weight n i wont)

9.feel sxc to the opersite sex

10.make my dad proud n be skiiny not anerexic but a healthy weight...

Dang, if you all look the responses are VERY similar. So, its important for us each to realize that we're not alone out there. There is someone else who is afraid that they'll break that very same chair.

I see everyone's list and it makes me want to add to mine. I've gotten so used to being "big" and have adapted my life to that that postband and postweightloss is really gonna take some getting used to "fitting in" -you know??!!! But yeah most importantly I want to be healthy. I want to live....I'm only 25 I have a LOT left to do and see!!!!!

I did want to add something else to the list:

There is a paint ball maze near my house. I have wanted to go to that FOREVER but have always been afraid to go because I don't want to get there and them not have a suit to fit me...HOW EMBARRASING that would be....so hopefully next summer I can go do some paintball fun!!!

1) Be Healthy enough to have a normal, not high risk pregnancy and be able to keep up with my future kids

2)Have my extended family think "damn what did she do to look so good: when they see me in my wedding dress and not think, "hmmm she looks like a giant white tent..." (wedding June 20th 2009)

3) My sex drive is already pretty high, but i would like to be able to try some new positions...

4) Be smaller than my future DH

5)Be able to play in they yard with our dog and not be winded after five mins

6) Not think my Dad whom I love very much is thinking fat daughter, skinny daughter every time he looks from me to my sister ( she is beautiful Brown1 hair, Blue Eyes, 5'0", Full B cup, 115# soaking wet... you know the type...:biggrin:

7) Get rid of my "Never Trust a Skinny Cook" Tee

8) Not mentally evaluate every chair,booth seatbelt, stair case, door frame, barstool, bed frame, etc. that comes my way...

9) Wear they short skirts of my youth... while I have always been big i used to carry all of it in my stomach leaving me very beautiful trim legs, my fat has now found a new home at the top of my thighs

10) Feel sexy in my lingerie

This is such a stupid thing but I am so proud when I do it...

I haul butt to the car when its cold outside and I am in a parking lot. I dont mean I walk fast either I freaking run... why? Because I CAN!

Oh let's see....

paint my toenails

not worry about chairs holding me

pretty underwear

become a flight nurse

shop at regular stores

weigh less than my husband

just to name a few!!

I would def love to wear pretty undies again!!!!

I live in Montana and there are thousands of beautiful places to hike and camp. My husband really wants me to go camping with him, but I WON'T because I can't poop in the woods without falling backwards!!! Trust me, I've tried. So, that's MY tres glamourous goal. I have others, but that's the one that will bring tears to my DH's eyes.

All the mentioned ones plus be able to get together with my sisters and not get a bunch of diet advice from 5 of the 6 (one other is fat too) and I don't know why no one else mentions this big I want to be able to wipe my butt with doing acrobatics. ESp hard on small toilets like in the camper, on plains etc. Am I the only one withthat problem?

Oh I love this.

If I wasn't BIG and had a cute little body like some of my friends...

I would do so much sin! Seriously. I love sex, but am not comfortable enough in my fat skin to be able to really enjoy myself without fearing I will injure my man!

I would dress better and FEEL better.

I could quit pretending that I don't like amusement parks and roller coasters, when the reality is that I just fear I won't fit in the seats or that I will break the ride!

I would go out more.

I would date more - now whenever a guy shows interest I feel like its a joke and they are just trying to make fun of or humiliate the 'fat girl'... like when I was back in Jr. High.

I would have gone to college right out of high school instead of letting my insecurities rule my life.

I'll probably think of more later...

All the mentioned ones plus be able to get together with my sisters and not get a bunch of diet advice from 5 of the 6 (one other is fat too) and I don't know why no one else mentions this big I want to be able to wipe my butt with doing acrobatics. ESp hard on small toilets like in the camper, on plains etc. Am I the only one withthat problem?

I absolutely refuse to go in the "small" stalls in public restrooms. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY no room!

Love this!

-Wear a bathing suit

-Wear shorts

-Wear sleevless shirts (notice how much is about "wearing")

-Go scuba diving

-Go zip lining (tried to last year, but I was over the weight limit)

-cross my legs

-go out dancing more often

-go out and socialize more often

-Run a 5k, then maybe a half marathon

The list could go on and on and on....

I absolutely refuse to go in the "small" stalls in public restrooms. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY no room!

LOL, that's funny. I was in a public restroom today and went into a regular stall and thought to myself that I needed to added "not having to use the handicap stall" to my list!

Seriously, I'd have stripped for a while and put myself through med school. In a high class, high dollar club.

LOL, I did that in my early 20's (25 years ago), had a good time, made a lot of money. Might even have done it again if I were young and had the body for it but those days are over.

Ah no no you are not the only one with that tiny toilet problem... any one every broken a toilet seat?