Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for a fill doctor in Austin, Tx

HI everyone,

I am looking for a fill doctor in Austin. I have just moved here from LA. and need to find a doctor that will do fills on me although I was banded in Mexico a year ago. Help!!!

My doc is not in Austin but he's in San Antonio , he's AWESOME !

He see's other pts . His name is Dr Jorge Rincon .

Click on my sig line.

He's about 45 mintues from here. Im always looking for someone to car pool with LOL

Mindy

HI everyone,

I am looking for a fill doctor in Austin. I have just moved here from LA. and need to find a doctor that will do fills on me although I was banded in Mexico a year ago. Help!!!

I would recommend Dr. Stephanie Eijsink in Bryan. She is banded herself, banded in Mexico, does it with fluro--cost is $200.00 per fill. She only does them on Saturday and does them one weekend in Bryan and the next in Tyler. She is awesome. She does the fills standing up and numbs the port area.

I would recommend Dr. Stephanie Eijsink in Bryan. She is banded herself, banded in Mexico, does it with fluro--cost is $200.00 per fill. She only does them on Saturday and does them one weekend in Bryan and the next in Tyler. She is awesome. She does the fills standing up and numbs the port area.

Bryan is quite a hop skip and a jump from AUSTIN ! LOL

Mindy

:) I know it is Mindy!!!! But she is so good I just wanted you to know about her, it is about an hour away from you! I know her being banded herself makes a difference in her patient care and it shows...she really listens and you don't have to convince her you need a fill, she knows we know 99% of the time when we need a fill. She has patients that come from Louisiana, Oklahoma and other states for their fills. Hard to tell I like her isn't it? I should be doing PR work for her!

:) I know it is Mindy!!!! But she is so good I just wanted you to know about her, it is about an hour away from you! I know her being banded herself makes a difference in her patient care and it shows...she really listens and you don't have to convince her you need a fill, she knows we know 99% of the time when we need a fill. She has patients that come from Louisiana, Oklahoma and other states for their fills. Hard to tell I like her isn't it? I should be doing PR work for her!

LMAO I was just messing with you . I drive 45 mintues from Buda to San Antonio for my doc. Is Bryan only an hour from here ? I thought it was closer to 2 ?

I feel the same about my doc ! It is a plus she's banded though, that's awesome !

Mindy

Thanks for the info in this thread.

It's good to know there are a few options in the Austin area. Finding a fill doctor in a new area sounds like a real pain in the a$$!

We're hoping to move there once we can sell our house. (without taking a loss - stupid real estate market!)

Feel free to tell me wonderful things about your area as well - lol

I was just in for my 5th fill yesterday in Austin at the True Results Weight Loss Center. The nurse is Amy Pope and she is wonderful with the fills. The cost is $100.00. Please give them a call. 610-1660.

Hey does true results in austin see patients that they didnt fill? Just curious, I go to Bryan which is quite a drive, but very pretty. Thanks for the info!

Sam

True Results will take anyone that had the lap band in the USA. They will not take patients from Mexico. You will need documentation from your surgeon and there will be no problem. By the way, Amy Pope, the nurse that gives you the fill has the lap band. I looks like almost all of the people that work there have had it. It is really a great place to have your fills done. If you need a fluro. they call someone in and you have to request it. I do not know how much that costs.

True Results will take anyone that had the lap band in the USA. They will not take patients from Mexico. You will need documentation from your surgeon and there will be no problem. By the way, Amy Pope, the nurse that gives you the fill has the lap band. I looks like almost all of the people that work there have had it. It is really a great place to have your fills done. If you need a fluro. they call someone in and you have to request it. I do not know how much that costs.

They WONT take patients from Mexico ? I dont need it for me but others. Just to clarify . Some people who were banded in Mexico do have the documentation , med records ect. So Im confused. IF YOU have that info will they fill you ?

Just trying to clarify .

Thanks

Mindy

I just got a call back from Dr. Patel office that is in San Antonio. The nurse told me they will be coming to Austin now. I have a fill scheduled for Jan. 29th. The cost is $225 with a 7 day window on going back for adjustments. Not to bad on the price. I asked her if they take Mexico patients and she said yes. Has anyone been to Dr. Patel? What is your feedback.

I use the True Results with Amy Pope doing my fills. I like the Flo(whatever) better than the let's fish around for your port fill. This is the center that I did all of my pre req with to be banded. I know almost all of the staff and they are great..... You should give them a call.....