Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Comments for Before and After Pictures

Wow Alex you look good 20+ yrs younger. And checking out the other pics they are all so beautiful.

Donovine you look awesome in Red.

Edited to spell name correct

Wow Donovine - you look fantastic - you have done so well!!! congratulations!

Alex - AMAZING! you look completely different! What a gorgeous after photo - love your angel top, and your little girls are so cute - well done!

Ok I have been all over the internet for the last few days and now after seeing all the before and after pics i am ready to do this for sure although I might not have any support here so ill be looking to all you wonderful ppl on here for pick me ups when i am trying to die from god only know what lol please help me with finding a MX doctor. I will be traveling alone it seems unless i can find someone on here and maybe book a date at the same time after looking around i am not sure about ortiz or lopez and advice?

Thanks

Do a search on Lopez and Ortiz on this site. That should answer most if not all your questions. But I would be happy to fill you in on my experience of Lopez if you PM me.

I dont know if this will help you.. but its what I am feeling.

I would tell anyone in my condition (mind and body) to go.

But I dont know what your circumstances are.

I happened to be at the end of my rope. I had to just go for it, I got money from back pay SSI.. the only money I would ever have in the world EVER (my insurence excluded it and there was no way around paying cash though I had many co morbidities)

I found my doctor in one day on the internet and I made an appointment.

Then I went. I hardly even talked to anyone. Up until the minute I went to the hospital I wondered if it was all a scam to get my money.. LOL

The thing is:

Well, I didnt care if I died.. I didnt care what happened to me at all..

All I knew is I HAD TO DO IT, DO IT QUICK and NOT think too much about it and not listen to anyone about what they thought either.. I was too affraid it wouldnt happen andthat was not an option anymore.

Its not that I thought it was safe and I was invinsible... ITS just that I truely did not care. Everyone who was concerned and wanted me to do research, I scoffed at becasue It didnt matter to me at all.

I made a will and truely knew it was OK if I died.. it was fine.. the kids and everyone would go on just fine and I would no longer be a burdon.

NOW that I am loosing and seeing that I may really have a life after all..

Its a different story!

I dont want my lapband to erode or slip or anything and I CANT stanf the thought of it happening... I will fight for my self now.. no matter what happens..

I do know I will never have money like that again BUT maybe I will have outstanding bills.?? I dunno, but If my band messes up.. ITS tHE BYPASS FOR ME!! I DONT CARE if its not a good idea.. it's permanant.

anyway..

thats my rant

I am constantly amazed that the Band not only helps one drop pounds, but it is apperntly the fountian of youth as well! When I got home I show this thread to my son, and he is convinced there is no way all your before pix belong to your afters.

I can't wait to have my own after pix!

I'm so sorry...I posted on the photo thread...I didn't see the link until it was too late!

But on the other hand...everyone gives me such hope...Soon I will post

Aileena

to be banded 05/26

Aileena: Not a problem. You caught it and then posted here. I deleted your other post. Welcome.

Alexandra,

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. You look, easily, 20 years younger in your current picture than in your before pictures. Your picture here proves you to be a beautiful woman; your posts here have prooven you are a beautiful woman on the inside, as well.

Thanks for being inspiring in so many ways,

Jonathan

I just haven't checked in on the before and after pictures for a while and I wanted to say everyone of you should be proud of your acomplishments. You all are looking good!!!!!