Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My job has a bunch of different low carb or Protein type Snacks i always try out some and we recently got these two new ones in and omg they are delicious!!!! Also found pizza in my frozen food section made by Quest which does the low carb low sugar snacks. bought one. It was... ok... makes you miss the real deal lol

IMG_0034.jpg

6 hours ago, MountainClover said:

Do they fill you up? Since they are 200 calories I would not want to use them as a snack but a Meal Replacement.

i typically cant eat the whole thing at once. Its really dense but good. I can probably eat the whole thing in maybe 30-45 minutes which is how you are suppose to be but i am not a slow eater at all lol

Ok hear me out but if you're craving pizza...this is what I do.

I use a lower-carb tortilla (my favorite are the Mission Cauliflower tortillas but they are a bit higher in carbs than some of the other brands), and fill it with about half an ounce of mozzarella cheese, some turkey pepperoni, and whatever other pizza toppings I like (mushrooms, green peppers, onions, etc, whatever you've got that you like)...fold it in half, toast it up like a quesadilla. cut it into thin strips and dip it in pizza sauce. I call it a "Pizza Melt" because I feel weird calling it a quesadilla but it does definitely scratch the itch and is a nice filling meal with Protein and veggies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches