Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. GreenTealael

GreenTealael

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jenuinelygenuinely

My 3 babies and my little "niece". Took on a babysitting job this past weekend. She is super tiny compared to my 3 biggies. Sitting on command for treat-os!

Pre-op Liquid - Day 2 
      It was very hard today...I'm feeling some type of way from not eating the meals I was supposed to before the pre-op diet. My sister got stuck in Dallas a week before my diet and we were supposed to go on a nice dinner, but that never happened. I have super bad dry mouth and bathroom breaks are more frequent. 

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • jenuinelygenuinely

Pre-op Liquid Diet - Day 1
      Had my morning cup of 8 oz Regular Orange Juice. I am ready!!! I did have 3 bites of my fiance's cheesecake last night for dinner. It was so yummy but with my former sleeve it didn't allow me any more bites.
      · 0 replies
    • Tim in Tampa

Just started my pre-op diet today!
      · 0 replies
    • jenuinelygenuinely

To working out faithfully for 5 days a week. Lets go back to that year with a more positive mind, 

SKINNY SZN HERE WE COME!!!!

It's Saturday!!! My fiance and I are out doing yard work and I made the mistake of not staying hydrated before going out so now my body is shaking and weak. I have my pre-op appointment Tuesday, the 2nd and I am trying my hardest to lose another 2 lbs by then. 

· 0 replies
    • jenuinelygenuinely

Hi guys!!!
      Here is my big boy Zuko and daddy. My Great Dane/Shepherd. He was our first pup that we rescued from the Humane Society. 

· 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches