Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At my whits end!! Gastric sleeve done back in January and STILL having a difficult time of it.

Hair loss is still happening.. anyone know what to do about this?

I am not getting much Protein in at all due to extreme nausea, vomiting and pain when eating.

Sorry you’re having a rough time. Have you talked with your surgeon and nutritionist? If not you for sure should! I lost hair too, but now at nearly 2 years out it has grown back. If you need to use Protein Shakes to get to your daily Protein goals you should. I actually still have one every morning for Breakfast.

I agree, if you must go back to Protein Shakes. I have the premiere Protein caffe latte ever morning for Breakfast. It does have caffeine though not sure if that is okay on your plan.

ty - i havent been able to keep the Protein Shakes down unfortunately.

An endoscopy will determine if you have a stricture or something else going on, you don't mention what has been tried so far, or tested? Or if you are on a PPI, or anti-nausea meds.

I hope you keep calling your docs and team.

Yes, it definitely sounds like it is time for the doctor to investigate what's going on. Hopefully it is an easy fix!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• QUEEN2021

Hello everyone.. I had my surgery on Sept 30th 2021.. and it has been an horrible experience to me. I can't hold down fluids or soft food. so much mucus is coming up!! and I'm spitting all day. I'm so sad over this journey. is anyone having this same issue? if so, what are you doing about it. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Meganator

Tomorrow is the big day! Getting sleeved in the morning and possibly spending a dark and stormy night in the hospital after. I'm actually excited about that because rain on wedding days and birthdays is considered a sign of good luck- so wouldn't a commitment of re-birth qualify as well?
      Can't wait to see y'all on the other side!
      · 0 replies
    • summerset

Hope everyone's doing ok so far.
      Incidence numbers are on the raise again and hospitals need to treat more COVID patients again. Looking with some kind of dread towards autumn/winter season. 
      · 0 replies
    • LeeLee57  »  dtorrice

Mine is 10/12 with Dr Schmidt! I am very nervous about going home the same day!
      · 1 reply
      1. dtorrice

I am post op day 2 now , you’re there pretty much the whole day. They send you home with a lot of support. Are you local to Birmingham and driving in for the surgery or staying at a hotel in the area?

• Garay27

Doing to much protein can make you gain weight? Because I gain 3 pound one day and I’m so frustrated 😭🥺 I did a hard work to be in 220 😭😭 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches