Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, kunkelgw said:

Wow. My statement did not have judgmental intent but I guess you took it that way. It is exactly what my dietician told me because I have trouble with sweets and candy and I was just sharing. Now I feel that I was judged. I thought sharing was ok?

Yes...sharing is welcomed. I did not read it is being judgemental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Tim C said:

Yes...sharing is welcomed. I did not read it is being judgmental.

Thank you so much for saying that. I now do not feel safe in responding on much because I do not want to have my hand slapped or feel beat up. As an RN for 40 years, I do see things from 2 sides, the healthcare side and my personal experience side as being sleeved. I just have to remember there are people who feel they must correct everything and I need to just let it go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, kunkelgw said:

Thank you so much for saying that. I now do not feel safe in responding on much because I do not want to have my hand slapped or feel beat up. As an RN for 40 years, I do see things from 2 sides, the healthcare side and my personal experience side as being sleeved. I just have to remember there are people who feel they must correct everything and I need to just let it go.

There's no need to increase the drama here by talking negatively about "people"; it's not exactly hard to figure out who you're referring to. I hope you see you're adding tension by doing that. I'm fortunately still heavy enough to take a low blow ... ;)

You are very welcome to share your thoughts and progress. I for one would love to follow a personal story from someone with a healthcare background. It's actually even more interesting, because it shows the exact gap between what we know and what we do. You're an expert in terms of human health, yet here we both are :) I don't know about you, but I find that - the why - so fascinating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OAGBPal said:

There's no need to increase the drama here by talking negatively about "people"; it's not exactly hard to figure out who you're referring to. I hope you see you're adding tension by doing that. I'm fortunately still heavy enough to take a low blow ... ;)

You are very welcome to share your thoughts and progress. I for one would love to follow a personal story from someone with a healthcare background. It's actually even more interesting, because it shows the exact gap between what we know and what we do. You're an expert in terms of human health, yet here we both are :) I don't know about you, but I find that - the why - so fascinating!

I appreciate your comments but will just let this go. thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, kunkelgw said:

I appreciate your comments but will just let this go. thank you.

Entirely your choice. Thanks for responding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×