Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everyone's plan is different. I was sleeved on 12/9. My plan gradually adds food each week. This week I have been able to add canned tuna and chicken, baked fish, all cooked vegetables, fresh crab, and whole-grain cereals.

Your first reference point should be your post op food guidelines. At one month out my food guidelines had me on soft food progressing to more solid foods. It was pretty much trial and error what the stomach would tolerate. If it didn't like one food I would leave it for a few more weeks and try again.

I'm actually choosing to not eat Cereal right now. It's definitely been a weakness for me in the past, so I'm going to avoid it for a little while. My dietician recommended Cheerios, Special K or Bran Flakes with almond milk or low fat fairlife.

I had my gastric sleeve surgery 12/12 one month ago. What different things can I eat ?
Meal plans post op vary depending on surgeon and bariatric team but i figured id post my team's plan in case that helps u[emoji6]
Weeks 0-4: 1-2oz liquids every 15-30mins
Weeks 5-8: 3 tablespoons(1.5oz) puree..no red meat no veggies..cottage cheese consistensy. Very moist very soft
Weeks 9-6mos: 2-3oz (limit 1 oz fruit and veggies) ground beef okay now. No other red meat or starchy veggies (corn, peas, potatoes).
6months+: 4-6oz (1/2-2/3 of meal should be protein). All meat and veggies okay now. Limit starches to 1 oz.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

You are probably still on soft foods at this point. Think cottage cheese, tuna, cheese, SF pudding, SF popsicles, oatmeal, and Soups. Make sure you're getting enough Protein in.

I ate eggs everyday at that point. Scrambled, Hard boiled, omelets, etc. A great source of Protein.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, Cherie04 said:

I'm actually choosing to not eat Cereal right now. It's definitely been a weakness for me in the past, so I'm going to avoid it for a little while. My dietician recommended Cheerios, Special K or Bran Flakes with almond milk or low fat fairlife.

I’m not quite to foods like this yet but my plan does allow cereals but I’m going to avoid them also. Cereal is a trigger food for me. I cannot stop myself from huge unrealistic bowls. It’s better to just steer clear of those things! So good for you for avoiding it!!