Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months pics of the Junies (June 07 Bandsters)

Everyone is looking awesome!

I still have a couple days before I have to post mine so I'm trying hard to get a couple more pounds off. LOL

Dan - You're smokin'!

Thank you all for all the nice compliments. It’s a great feeling to hear people call me a hottie and say I am smokin. let me tell you it’s been hard. I never thought I would turn in to a gym rat, I think I spend more time at the gym then I do at my house. Anyhow everyone is looking good , I can’t wait to see more pics. My 6 month is not till the 28th but I am leaving in a few days to go back to work and I won’t be able to post pics once I get there.

BB, I have been good I just have not been on the PC that much. I have just been enjoying my time off from work, mostly going to the gym hanging with family and snowboarding other than that it’s just same old thing. The last few time I got on the scale it’s been between 173-178lbs and it really has not moved all that much the last 6 weeks but I have not really been trying to lose anymore. I feel really good right now and I am kind of happy with the way I look. I could eat just about what ever I want just not a lot.

*In the morning around 7:30 I eat 1/3 cup non fat cottage cheese with about a cup of fruit and sometimes I will have a small piece of a bran muffin but not all the time.

*Around 2:00 or 3:00 I will make a Protein fruit smoothie or I will eat a small lunch (fish or chic w/a veggie.

*7:00 Or 8:00 I will have a piece of fish or some other lean meat plus a veggie

*9:00-11:00 I will have a low cal ice crew bar or sugar free Jello with FF whip cream.

Now I don’t always eat all the same stuff pretty close to this.

Danbo, you look incredible! And I have the same car as you except mine's an '07. I love my Jeep ;)

6monthcomparison.jpg

I decided to post my Thanksgiving since I am not going to get 6 months any time soon. I am down another 13lbs from the last one, but it is close. I feel like I should be able to see more of a difference, because of how I feel. I guess it is just hard to look at yourself.

Where else in the world would I feel comfortable enough to put my actual weight out there!

BigBaby - WOW what a difference - very noticeable on the front shot!

Captain Dan - I am a married woman, so I will remain quiet :-)~ .

Everyone looks great... I'm officially 2 days - soon to be 3 days late here... I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll try to post then...

Everyone looks great... I'm officially 2 days - soon to be 3 days late here... I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll try to post then...

For shame...For shame...For shame...

For depriving us of your lovely pics! ;)

Big baby, you have lost rolls from all over. Great pics to really see the loss.

Missy, you are clearly much bigger/wider in the first photo. You probably can't see it as much because the photos are taken from different distances. Well done guys!

Oh and I concur CD, you do look masculine and hot. Have you been getting more female attention out and about? How are you and your wife handling it? What about the rest of you?

Y'all are looking soooooooo goooood!!!!! I love getting to see the faces behind the screen names!!!!! Another week to go for me; I need every last ounce!!! ;)

Here I go. I am not sure if I can accomplish a picture side by side or even posting it! I could not find a full shot of a before picture for I never took them. the only true before was the picture the doctor has. I need to get that one when I go in January. in my current picture, my hair dryer broke saturday morning, so excuse the hair!

Well, how do I do it? I can't seem to copy the photo's???:)

Umm, Janine... I see no pics?!?!

ANd yes all... I failed today! I spent over $800 and 9 hours getting my oil changed, car inspection, paying personal property taxes, getting car licensed for another 2 years, and going Christmas shopping. NOw I'm BEAT and eating 1 cup of Peanut Butter cup chocolate ice cream. Ugh. I WILL DO PICS THIS WEEKEND AT THE LATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzzzie. viewpost.gif

I WILL DO PICS THIS WEEKEND AT THE LATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...you of all people know that I am not a patient lady!

<Holding breath, stomping feet and making bratty faces. LOL>

Can't wait to see your pics!