Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will have my revision gastric bypass in a week my bypass was 20 years ago and I started to gain weight 5 years ago, I almost can eat everything still small amount than a adult but I remember so many dumping 😓 any tips???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• zombierayvinn

I am almost 8 weeks post op and I am down to 157 from 202. I have been struggling with nausea but not vomiting. Anyone else having this happen?
      · 2 replies
      1. Bastian

After having horrendous nausea I did some reading and it seems quite common. Especially if you have ruled out eating too fast/too big a mouthful. Also drinking too soon will make you feel sick. I now take 2 antiemetics to help with my nausea, hopefully yours is just that you need to slow down eating etc

2. BayougirlMrsS

agree with the above. start a log of what and when you eat/drink

• WInston223322

Been a hell of a good Journey and thanx to all 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Steph1999x

Post op day 2...so far so good!
      · 1 reply
      1. LisaDee1

What state are you in????

• Krestel

Officially no longer over weight! Goal #1 reached! I'm now under 80kgs (176 lbs) at 179cm (5'10") and 10 months post-op and am over the moon. My weight at 79.9 kgs (176 lbs) gives me a BMI of 24.9 which means that I have a normal weight! OMG.
      I still want to lose about 16 lbs more though in order to get safely into the middle range to insure against that little regain that happens. The I have maintenence in front of me as well.
      BUT I have hit my first goal. Yeah me!!!
      · 1 reply
      1. biginjapan

Fantastic! That's such a great goal to reach and one I hope to get to this year as well.

• TWCook

I had my gastric sleeve done September 10, 2020... I started out 330# before surgery.... I'm down to 260# now... I've been stalled out for over two months now.... I exercise when I can (Bad back/knees)... I follow my diet , get my protein and drink my water... But still not losing any weight... I've done everything I can think of to break the stall.... Even went back to liquid diet....  Sometimes I think this was a mistake having the surgery...
      · 1 reply
      1. Boss lady84

sorry to hear that don't feel down. Maybe a reset meaning something new. I am in the process of having the surgery a second time. I had Lapland in 2012 removed in 2018 and I have gained everything back and some. When I stalled on lapband I had to do something new for me I joined a free boot camp and Zumba and then boom dropped 38 pounds in 2 months. I know you said bad back and knees so find something with your limits. But I think try something new I stalled for 8 months

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs