Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY 2020 Surgery dates🌹❤️

Hello everyone, I just found this forum but I guess it was at the right time. I started this journey in April of 2018 and I am finally 2 days from my surgery date. I have spent the last 3 weeks on a very low carb and fat diet. Today I started my full liquid diet and my surgery is 2/18/2020. I am super nervous about the pain and the length of the hospital stay. My doctor said I should be released by noon the next day but that seems kinda soon. Was anyone else released within 24 hrs of their surgery time?

Congratulations I had mine 3 days ago. I was done as an outpatient. Released a half hour after my procedure. Everyone is different but I’m doing fine.

Just an update and also to share to all those getting surgery soon... ITS WORTH IT and you’re on the right path!!!!🎉🎉
I start week 3 post op today and I feel amazing . My focus is to get in my Protein and Water . I also got cleared to workout so I’ve been doing that . I feel amazing and I’ve lost 15 lbs so far. I know it will slow down and that’s ok. Enjoying the journey and everything it comes with it.
Best wishes to all!! 🎉❤️

21 minutes ago, blette said:

Surgery on 2/19. Getting nervous, but I’m ready.

I’m on the 19th as well. I have the same feelings. We’ve got this!

10 hours ago, ttrout870 said:

Congratulations I had mine 3 days ago. I was done as an outpatient. Released a half hour after my procedure. Everyone is different but I’m doing fine.

wow same day huh? I guess it depends on the hospital and the surgeon. Well I got my final confirmation for my check in time. I will be back to post an update as soon as I am able to.