Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wanted to know if anyone could suggest some good yogurts? All the ones I’ve looked at are just way to high in sugar.
It's funny but the Simply Gogurts (yes the ones for kids) only have 6g of sugar total and they are also great frozen.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using BariatricPal mobile app

I like Dannon Light & Fit. Very smooth and 12g of Protein in a 5 oz. container, 7g sugar. Avoid the cherry, blueberry, and strawberry in the beginning. They have chunks of fruit. My favorites are the key lime and coconut flavors.

The Dannon Triple 0 (Black container) are excellent for bariatrics, too. I didn't care for that texture as much. But that's a personal preference. You may like it better 😊

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

I use the Walmart brand light greek yogurt in all kinds of yummy flavors and the name brand has plenty of flavor choices like Tiramisu and pumpkin Pie. The Walmart brand has 6 grams of sugar. I never liked yogurt until I tried the greek because of the thickness. I guess I like some thickness. lol

4 minutes ago, lzucks said:

Siggi’s 0%. Icelandic style yogurt. High Protein like Greek, not very sweet. I love it.

That sounds yummy actually. Is it high in calories?

I'm seriously going to try and remember this brand. I guess I'm a yogurt lover now after my tummy decided to like things new.

Dannon oikos Greek - 15 grams of Protein per container!

I am Day 5 and my plan says I can add Greek yogurt today, but I was scared because the full liquids plan says to only have liquids that pour off a spoon and Greek yogurt does not. So I just had 1 oz., and took 20 minutes of baby kitten licks to finish it. So far I feel ok, it went down smoother than some other things. I'm frustrated by conflicting information!

On 11/9/2018 at 5:26 PM, JaiRap said:

suggest some good yogurts?

I ONLY eat FAGE 0% yourt, i add a teeny bit of sweet 'n low

mix it with fresh blueberries - woo hoo - yummy to my teeny teeny tummy😋

20 gr Protein, 100 calories, don't know the sugar, but i know its low -

kathy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches