Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
Introducing the newest flavors of BariatricPal's Protein One! Read more... ×

Two hours and 9 Minutes left to Drink..LOL

I am pushing it. I am having surgery at 9am. I am settled into my Hotel Room in Boca Raton and I just had chicken broth, a shake and now decaf with caramel Creamer LOL. I have two hours left before i have to stop drinking until after surgery. I was just working to keep busy LOL. My daughter sitting on the couch in our suite here watching tv and eating Jeremiahs ice cream LOLOL.. I am grateful she drove me down here today and will be with me in the morning before she has to go back to work at Disney tomorrow afternoon. Then my son in law will be down Friday night or Saturday depending on if the bank lets him leave early enough or not.. Heres to being on the other side in less than 12 hours!

I am pushing it. I am having surgery at 9am. I am settled into my Hotel Room in Boca Raton and I just had chicken broth, a shake and now decaf with caramel Creamer LOL. I have two hours left before i have to stop drinking until after surgery. I was just working to keep busy LOL. My daughter sitting on the couch in our suite here watching tv and eating Jeremiahs ice cream LOLOL.. I am grateful she drove me down here today and will be with me in the morning before she has to go back to work at Disney tomorrow afternoon. Then my son in law will be down Friday night or Saturday depending on if the bank lets him leave early enough or not.. Heres to being on the other side in less than 12 hours!
In 12 hrs u will begin your new life. Congrats. Im sure the surgeon using god's hands will do a great job. Im due for feb. Inpatient also.

Sent from my LGMS210 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats and welcome to the other side!! The waters fine! Jump right in!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• danieocean

Going through a lot of personal issues...came to visit my mom to try and figure out what I need to do. I'm really experiencing that head hunger I keep hearing about. In my lowest moments I feel most hungry. My stomach hurts like I'm starving. Trying to get in and see a therapist ASAP. Just really struggling to keep it all together. It's really weird to feel like this and not have food...I feel lost. SOunds so ridiculous. Sorry to be a downer, just been a hell of a day. 😕
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • GreenTealael

Today I decided  along with grilled salmon I would eat yogurt. Not mixed together but bite for bite. Things are getting weird at Chateau GreenTealael
      · 0 replies
    • CrankyMagpie

Had my one month (really, a day short of 6 weeks) post-op appointment today. Everybody seemed pretty happy with how things are going, and I'm now officially in Phase III (long-term bariatric eating phase), with the caveat that rice and pasta are still not allowed, and no alcohol until at least the three month mark. (Not a problem.) But I'm cleared to have fruits and veggies! 🥦🍎🥗🍊🍇🍓 So exciting! I want an apple so badly. (OK, like, a third of an apple, with peanut butter, because I'm not sure a full apple will fit in my stomach, and eating something without any protein feels wrong.)

I'm also cleared to exercise, though I've been advised to start slow with weights and to stop if I feel any "tearing" (😨) in my abdomen. Back to the pool with me! (I hurt my foot, so walking is out right now. I hate it. Swimming and starting with weight lifting should do a lot for my mood, though.)
      · 0 replies
    • covarrubia911

Scheduled 11/05/2018 for the second time to get a gastric sleeve. woke up from surgery with the nurses telling me. They were unable to do surgery .unable to introduce Laparoscopy when it needed to be. had to abort it. Too dangerous for me. I was so Very Depressed. I'm doing better with the depression. I must believe My Doctor Aborted surgery to Protect me .But I wanted this surgery so bad. Well I'm suppose to see him on 11/16/18 to discuss alternative methods. Hopefully I can Reschedule it for the third time

· 0 replies
    • Jazzy1125

5 days Post op Update:
      Well today is 5 days. I feel great! I still have some gas i am dealing with but with each sip comes a burp. Hopefully this part will be done with soon. I started my blood thinners shots this morning as they stopped them day after surgery due to too much drainage. I went back to work yesterday, didnt do much! My boss made me sit in her office all day lol.. but i am back and i am feeling good. I was able to get my liquids in yesterday and had my first BM yesterday, with another following this morning! I think i am doing pretty well for just having surgery. My weight is still up. I had gained almost 14 pounds during surgery due to gas and liquids, and lost 10 of it to date. Have 4 pounds to go before back to surgery date weight! 
      · 1 reply
      1. FluffyChix

Congrats!! We love BMs! :D

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs