Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I went to the doctor and weighed in at 146lbs down since prior to the pre op diet in January. Surgery date of 1/19/18. Original weight was 332lbs at 5’4 and today I’m 186lbs. Initial BMI was 57 and today 31. I started in a size 4X top and a size 26 pants. Today I am a large top and a 10-12 pants. I am six pounds away from the initial goal that the surgeon and I set at my first appointment. Ideally, I’d like to lose another 40lbs on this journey.

For those who come to this site to look for validation to do this surgery....let me say this:
1. This process does work IF you put the work in.
2. This has been the hardest and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done in my life.
3. My only regret is I didn’t do this sooner. I’m truly living my best life now.

These are my current pictures. I’m not posting before shots because I’m not interested in the past, only the present and future. This is me today. (There are pictures in an album on my profile if you want to compare where I started)

image-0.00309944152832031.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

Congratulations. 😀😊😎☺️

On 10/03/2018 at 00:15, GreenTealael said:

🎉🎉🎉Oooooo Amazing work! And I love that you are only focused on the present and the future!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Thank you. I never want to look back.

Congrats on this major accomplishment girlie!!! What a difference a year makes, right??!!! You look absolutely beautiful and so happy with life!!! (pssst darling outfit!) Yeeeehaaawwww!!!

You are adorable and amazing! Great work!

Aw, Ash, you are such a cute little peanut! Congrats on your success!

Girl, you look amazing!!!! Congrats, your journey has been totally worth it. I am so glad you are happy and healthy. :)

Congrats ASH!!!! Doing amazingly!

Way to go!! Congrats on your successful journey to date and much more success to you until you reach goal!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• allwet

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171205091651.htm
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ms.sss

Ok...so keeping my daily weight updated on here is getting tedious due to the the daily 0-3 lbs fluctuations.  Soooo...I figure I'm just going to update every 1-2 weeks moving forward.

· 5 replies
      1. FluffyChix

Yeah, I kinda do it when I see a new low. Then it fluctuates up and down up and down until I finally see a new low. Mine went down to 131 on Saturday but is now back to 133, lol. So I won't log it till I see 131 for a second time.

I do my daily weight graph in My Fitness Pal. Much easier and it keeps a cool graph!!

2. ms.sss

Me too (sort of). I gifted myself a fancy-shmancy smart scale back in January and it wirelessly updates the data to Apple Health in my phone, which in turn automatically updates MFP (among other apps I have). Very hands off on my part. Updating BP was the only manual weight updating I was doing, which has stopped being fun and instead become a job, now that the weight goes up and down so much.

3. FluffyChix

LOL the joys of maintenance! ;) NOT!

4. sillykitty

Like @FluffyChix I updated at every new low, consequently I'm now listed as my lowest weight. I should probably update it to where I've been maintaining, which is +3 lbs or so from that weight.

5. FluffyChix

Nah, keep your low and stay aware of your upper threshold so you don't hit it. :D ;)

• GreenTealael

7 days post revision... I am wiped out! I forgot about the energy depletion stage 
      Logically I know there is some fat left for use... But not much
      · 8 replies
      1. GreenTealael

I put a call in this morning they will get back to me shortly.

2. FluffyChix

Yay!! I bet they will say yes!

3. GreenTealael

I bet i will fight them if they say no 😂

4. Orchids&Dragons

Hope you get back to your old self soon!

5. GreenTealael

Yes i can't wait to!

6. View All Replies
    • demayome

Day 3 of Liver shrinking diet. 11 days to go. Come on 31JUL. Trying not to get impatient
      · 1 reply
      1. GreenTealael

💜STAY STRONG💜

• Krestel

OMG! I dreamt of cake!!
      As of late, my dreams have been food obsessed. Last night I dreamed of gorging on good old American sheet cake with chocolate frosting. There was white frosting as well. Good thing we can't get that in Sweden! I just hope that I haven't become too engrossed in food. BUT they are only dreams after all.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs