Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey ya'll so I got approved for surgery May 17th (Thursday) and i'm still waiting on a surgery date? I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING for ever!! How long did it take for you to get a surgery date after approval?? Why does it take so long?

That's plenty long enough to wait. Give them a call! You've been abundantly patient!

On 05/24/2018 at 19:05, Orchids&Dragons said:

That's plenty long enough to wait. Give them a call! You've been abundantly patient!

I have everyday! They just keep saying that "there's still waiting on finding a day to schedule" or that they don't have a date locked in :(

10 hours ago, mercmerc said:
14 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I have everyday! They just keep saying that "there's still waiting on finding a day to schedule" or that they don't have a date locked in :(

UGH! Infuriating! Hope you hear soon!

Makes you feel like the whole world 🌏 takes a vacation right when you're requiring something! Keep the faith and don't let their in-attention make you sad!💦

Thank you guys!! I will keep you all posed!!

@mercmercn if you are starting your PreSurgery liquid diet on the 31st? Look at a Estimated Date of Surgery: June 14th. That is unless you have a Doctor who does 1 week(June7th) or 3 weeks( June 21st) now usually to 3 or 4 week are reserved for BMI >55 to shrink,⬇their fatty,liver. Now unless you're using the picture that came with new wallets you don't have That Problem.
So I would say it's a lead pipe cinch,it will be a lot less than a month away.
Your future Columbus surgery friend Frustr8😝

2 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Now unless you're using the picture that came with new wallets you don't have That Problem.

HAH! That's what I thought about @Kay07!

On 05/25/2018 at 10:47, Orchids&Dragons said:

It’s all about the head tilt! LOL catch me at the wrong angle and my double chin waves hello!

19 minutes ago, Kay07 said:
1 hour ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

It’s all about the head tilt! LOL catch me at the wrong angle and my double chin waves hello!

I'd have to have someone stand on the roof to get my head at an angle that didn't show my double-chin! Honestly, from your avatar, I wouldn't guess you weighed more than 130!

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

2 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I'd have to have someone stand on the roof to get my head at an angle that didn't show my double-chin! Honestly, from your avatar, I wouldn't guess you weighed more than 130!

Well I just adore the bajeesus out of you :)

On 05/25/2018 at 10:43, Frustr8 said:

@mercmercn if you are starting your PreSurgery liquid diet on the 31st? Look at a Estimated Date of Surgery: June 14th. That is unless you have a Doctor who does 1 week(June7th) or 3 weeks( June 21st) now usually to 3 or 4 week are reserved for BMI >55 to shrink,⬇their fatty,liver. Now unless you're using the picture that came with new wallets you don't have That Problem.

So I would say it's a lead pipe cinch,it will be a lot less than a month away.

Your future Columbus surgery friend Frustr8😝
Thank you for the advice, still no word yet so hopefully hear something tuesday/thursday since monday is a holiday! But no my BMI is not more than 55 LOL!

On 05/25/2018 at 12:17, Orchids&Dragons said:

Haha! Right! But no, I don't have a big double chin! Lol maybe just a bit of skin but normally I can hide it well!

HEY YALL so I got a a date. my surgery will be on July 25... its a longggg ways ahead but it was all in God's timing!

My. current pictures, well remember our geography books, on the page that says " the pride of Russia is their strong women" there is my twin standing next to a large tractor, smiling. The only way you can distinguish between the two in size is the tractor doesn't have a headscarf on! My dream is to be standing next to a shovel or pitchfork, something not so wide across! And I WILL DO IT!🙆