Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

11 hours ago, AshAsh1 said:

I haven’t had one that disappoints. They even have blends that you can add almond milk to and make a “latte”. I was drinking flavored box tea from the grocery store and steeping double the bags to enhance the flavor, I don’t need to do that with David’s Teas.

I added Pure Protein vanilla to chai tea for a latte - delish!

OMG! Thank you so much for posting this.
I was absolutely heartbroken when Teavana announced they were closing their stores. I am a huge fan of tea. I drink hot tea every day, most of the day. I got my loose teas online or in Chinese markets for years until I came across a few types I liked from Teavana. My current favorite has been Teavana's Dragonfruit devotion, an herbal/fruit mix. I was so crushed about the closing that every time I was in the vicinity, I bought as much of the Dragonfruit Devotion as I could afford. I'm officially a tea hoarder and have several sealed bags of it in my pantry.
Was so glad to hear of David's got on their website and they have some interesting herbal mixes and carry the standards for green tea. They even have pu'erh, which can be a challenge to find as a loose tea. I'll definitely be trying David's!

Teavanna hoarders anonymous! I have a whole cupboard full. I stockpiled when they were on clearance!

OMG! Thank you so much for posting this.
I was absolutely heartbroken when Teavana announced they were closing their stores. I am a huge fan of tea. I drink hot tea every day, most of the day. I got my loose teas online or in Chinese markets for years until I came across a few types I liked from Teavana. My current favorite has been Teavana's Dragonfruit devotion, an herbal/fruit mix. I was so crushed about the closing that every time I was in the vicinity, I bought as much of the Dragonfruit Devotion as I could afford. I'm officially a tea hoarder and have several sealed bags of it in my pantry.
Was so glad to hear of David's got on their website and they have some interesting herbal mixes and carry the standards for green tea. They even have pu'erh, which can be a challenge to find as a loose tea. I'll definitely be trying David's!

I haven’t tried any green tea blends but I hadn’t had anything bad yet! Let me how you like it.

On ‎04‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Creekimp13 said:

Rhubarb cream soda sounds amazing!

I had the Rhubarb cream soda and it was good, but not as good as the other one's I've tried. Maybe I just don't like rhubarb as much as I thought I did.

Only way I could ever stand rhubarb was in strawberry-rhubarb pie. Hmmm I wonder about mixing cooked rhubarb with sugar free Jello, might be a possibility?😲