Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did you lose so much weight I was sleeved on 2/2/18 and have not lost much HW-224 SW-212 CW-199

I was sleeved back in November so I’m a few months ahead of you. Also my starting weight of preop diets was 288 so much higher than yours so you won’t lose as fast most likely but trust me it will come off!

• Like 1

How did you lose so much weight I was sleeved on 2/2/18 and have not lost much HW-224 SW-212 CW-199

You have lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks, that is really good. That is 4 pounds per week. The average you should expect is 1.5 to 2 pounds per week. You are doing good. Patience my little friend.

You are very welcome.

I haven't seen you and don't know if this applies in your case. But usually when someone loses a lot of fat they also lose a lot of muscle. It takes a lot of all over exercise and making sure to always to get enough Protein for this not to be occur. The loose skin hangs oddly on the bones with out the right amount of muscle underneath. This is what makes people think emaciated and sick. I've seen it time and time again in weight loss surgery patients. Again, this may not apply to you. But keep it in mind and work out and get your protein to minimize this.