Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't want to eat.

I eat, because I need to eat but I just don't want to and I'm bored silly with it. It is a struggle to stay interested in getting it done. I'm tired. My sex drive has not increased (as promised and you know who you are out there!!!)

Over easy egg, 1/4 piece of rye toast. A cheese stick. 1/3 cup cottage cheese. 2 slices of lean ham. 2 oz of baked chicken with broth and a couple carrot rounds and a teaspoon of peas. And it's a struggle. Isopure half a bottle, lots of crystal light. And weight loss is crawling like a 100 year old three legged tortoise. (Yes this is somewhat a prohibition pity-party)

I eat every calorie I'm allowed to eat and find them all delicious.

In fact, your menu there sounds pretty dang good.

I just had a small bowl of cream of wheat with a little almond milk and enjoyed it to high heaven. I envy your egg. And your meat. And especially your veggies! I really miss salad. With like...steak salad with blue cheese and mushrooms and.....guh. Yep, that one's a ways in the future. *sigh*

My favorite diet is eating balanced foods I love in sensible quantities and exercising like a mad woman. Had a crazy active day today. Took mom Christmas shopping, wrapped a metric tonne of gifts and got an exam care package in the mail for my kiddo at college.

I will always LOVE food. But I'm working on loving foods that love me back, and loving them in sensible portions. The new tummy helps! I'm really FULL after less than half a cup of cream of wheat! Seems unreal...and really hopeful:)

Never forget...sex is GREAT exercise:)

Are you adding spices to these things? Your menu does sound kind of bland, though at this point in my diet (I'm on clears, post op day 4) I'd take it. There's a ton of salt free options out there. I particularly like lemon garlic flavoring on chicken, and maybe the peas and carrots could use a little butter (tiny bit) and some fresh cracked black pepper, which I believe is supposed to bring out the flavor in anything. Try different kinds of cheeses or quality deli meats, mix a small amount of fruit in with your cottage cheese to liven it up, if you can tolerate fruit. Anything to liven the meal up and make it more interesting.

@Sosewsue61 ((hugs)) I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet, so take my advice with a large grain of salt! :D So first off...congrats on your losses!!!! Outstanding sweetie!!!

I think you're one of the lucky ones who have real appetite suppression. Embrace it! It's a gift and will go away in time (or so "they" say--you know who you are). And you will appreciate the days when you weren't hungry once it comes back and you're struggling with weight regain. You are also in deep ketosis just looking at your menu, so that adds to extreme food antipathy and drop in appetite.

Because you are eating so little, and so little red meats, your cholesterol consumption from your diet is VERY low. That means your body isn't crankin out many sex hormones and since you're post meno with not that much to lose, you may not have had a crap tone of stores in your fat to give you a boost in sex drive.

You're tired cuz your aren't eating a whole hella lot. But you may already have nutritional/thyroid issues at play even at this early date. So call your doc and get an appointment and tell them about your fatigue...

((hugs)) Hope you get it figured out soon! Are you able to eat meat yet? I'd sure as shootin, add rare beef to the menu or liver or chicken livers or something about 1x per week?