Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

11 hours ago, MsTipps said:

Looking good @kristin30! How did you get on at your follow up @yes_anastasia? I've only lost 1lb this week so I'm at 159. At least it's still going down I guess! 🤣 That's 103lbs in 6.5 months so I'm not complaining! Xx

Thanks for checking up on me, @MsTipps - you are doing so well! I was officially down 81.4 lbs at the Dr! Very pleased with my progress, and warned me that weight loss will drop from 2-4lbs a week average to 1-2lbs a week average. Ugh! I really want to lose 10 this month so I can get under 200! Fingers crossed that I lose 9.5 more lbs! The only thing I'm still not doing great with is exercise. I just need to make that happen

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’m right there with you @yes_anastasia, I also need to be more diligent with an exercise routine. Well... to be honest I do not have a routine anymore. I do good to make it to the gym at all in a weeks time. I know that my body needs it but I feel so mentally drained by the end of a work week that all I want to do is rest and do whatever I need to do around the house and nothing extra.

On a side note. I am getting ready for a business trip and it calls for “casual business” attire... I have none... So I went shopping yesterday 😳. It is so weird for me to not go directly to the Big & Tall section. After getting some sizes together and trying on clothes that were to big 😬, I finally settled in to XL shirts and 36 waist pants! I was in denial at first and it took a while looking in the mirror to realize that this is who I am right now. Last July I was in 4XL shirts and 48 waist pants! To say I am happy about my progress is a little on an understatement!

Just wanted to share! Happy losing y’all!!

HW 370 CW 234.8 GW HEALTHY

Edited by Tyson4834
  • Thanks 1

What a great week it’s been for me. I just killed an interview that might be life changing and I’m down 4lbs from last week.

Have a great week all!!
  • Like 2

This week has gone well for me too. I’m down to 210lbs. I hope to be under 200lbs when I go back to he doctor the first week in October. I also interviewed for a new job and they are checking references so things seem to be going exceptionally well for me right now. Also I should work out more too!
  • Like 3

I'm currently at 89.5ilbs down and I can honestly say for the first time since I had the op that I'm glad I did it.

I was so happy last night when I measured my body and in total I've lost 153cm so far!

I love walking, I love having small controlled portions and though my weight loss has dropped to 1-1.5lbs per week I know it's going in the right direction and I will get to target soon.

This site and all you wonderful people who helped along the way was indispensable to the success of my journey, which I hope continues until I hit target.

• Like 1

Well, well, well it’s that day of the week again. Monday marked the first time I can remember I’ve been under 250lbs. So I’m happy to say I’m currently at 248 and that’s another 4lbs from last week.
  • Like 3

Well done @Marc76! So I'm stalling bad... Still at 158. Trying to mix it up a little but no joy. Will keep plodding along x

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MsTipps said:

Well done @Marc76! So I'm stalling bad... Still at 158. Trying to mix it up a little but no joy. Will keep plodding along x

Keep pushing forward @MsTipps your stall will break soon!

• Like 1