Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can't change height

I'm trying to change my height, but it's not letting me.

I'm 1cm taller than what it's set at.

Edited by Meryline

11 hours ago, Meryline said:

trying to change my height, but it's not letting me.

I'm 1cm taller

I live in Australia where we've been metric for 45 years now. I set my height as 176cm on day one of joining here but the system came up at 175cm.

I tried to adjust my profile ... several times. No luck.

I have now written twice to the website manager. Still no reply after 5 weeks and 2 weeks respectively.

I am a tad annoyed as being a whole centimetre shorter elevates my BMI by a few tenths above its real number. If you look left now you'll see "Height: 175cm" and BMI: 50" when it's truly 176cm and 49.6 ... go figure.

I sense it annoys you too!

Edited by Rainbow_Warrior

It's ridiculous that they can't get it to show the most accurate measurement there is. I mean there is a difference in 165 and 166, as it is with you at 175 and 176. It gives us a higher BMI.

It annoys me to no end.

Hey support, how about fixing this.

2 hours ago, Meryline said:

Hey support, how about fixing this.

I've written two emails to support (37 days ago and 15 days ago) and not got even an acknowledgement from the support "team".

I suspect Max and 99 are dead and just Himey and Fang are running support ... using the Chief's cadaver as an office-chair.

Yeah, sadly I don't see it changing any time soon.....

But at least I know it's not correct, and I'm so close to being under BMI 25 that it shouldn't be a problem. But it would be nice to have the correct number.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!