Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone else get nauseous from scrambled eggs? I use to love them. Since surgery I get so sick after I eat them.

I had vsg oct 20 and today I boiled a egg and mashed it and added a lil mayo it went down just fine 5 mins later I felt like I was goin to die I kno sleevers don’t get dump but it def felt like it

I had vsg oct 20 and today I boiled a egg and mashed it and added a lil mayo it went down just fine 5 mins later I felt like I was goin to die I kno sleevers don’t get dump but it def felt like it

I feel like throwing up about 5-10 min after eating an egg. So depressing they use to be my fav!!!! [emoji30][emoji30]

I feel like throwing up about 5-10 min after eating an egg. So depressing they use to be my fav!!!! [emoji30][emoji30]

Mine too but I haven’t tried scrambled and I’m actually scared that boiled egg experience scared me are u able to have any kind of egg cooked different ways

I just began puréed stage yesterday.

This morning I had a poached egg. I cut it in small bits and ate it. It was deliscious and I felt fine.

My surgeon told me to poach it because no grease is used. It’s just pure egg.

I hope it changes for you and eggs become more tolerable.

I've had to cut eggs out since my surgery- I've had to throw them up several times and they seem just not to agree with me. I tried them in all formats and I just can't do them anymore. Now I have bacon without eggs....it sucks but there are other ways to find Protein. I am hoping at some point to be able to eat them again as, like you, I used to LOVE them in all forms.

I had my surgery Oct 27th. I woke up from the surgery starving! And I've stayed hungry ever since. I soft scrambled and egg yesterday, placed it in low sodium beef broth and chewed it to death for about an hour. I was able to eat the entire egg without complications....Egg Lover also

Almost, all the individuals in my support group have issues with eggs at one point or another. I seem to be one of the few exceptions. Since I moved from the first month of all liquid diet into the soft foods stage eggs have been my go to food. I take them scrambled in the morning with a little cheese on top. Then for the first few weeks my lunch and dinner was some variation of hard boiled egg and egg salad.

Most of those in my support group said that as they got further out from surgery they were slowly able to introduce and enjoy eggs again. There are a few who still can't stand them though.

Mine too but I haven’t tried scrambled and I’m actually scared that boiled egg experience scared me are u able to have any kind of egg cooked different ways

Yes I can have any egg cooked any way. Maybe I will try poached tomorrow and see how I do. I really love them so I will exhaust all my options before giving up on them [emoji87][emoji87]

Jcb - if you have some white vinegar put a tablespoon in the simmering Water before you drop the egg in. It will help keep the egg together in the water. Either way I hope it tastes good for you.

Jcb - if you have some white vinegar put a tablespoon in the simmering Water before you drop the egg in. It will help keep the egg together in the water. Either way I hope it tastes good for you.

Thank you Shelbymoore but I have a poacher. I use to eat poached eggs every weekend prior to surgery. [emoji173]️

Baked eggs in ramekins with a tablespoon of milk or Tomato sauce on top, or dijon mustard and cheddar (or cream cheese). Just barely oil the dish, crack egg in dish, and put Water in 13x9 cake pan put ramekins in water and bake at 350 until set. You could make a bunch of diff flavors at once.

Took me six months before eggs didn't give me pain or make me sick. Put them aside for a couple of weeks and then try again.