Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel like shooting my neighbor.

So go find some REALLY REALLY bad music and play it for her till her ears bleed!
With my luck, she'd call the cops.

And she works at Starbucks, so I don't want to piss her off. I NEED my coffee when I make the hour-long drive to go teach every Friday.

Not seriously, of course, but I'm still very, very pissed at her. I'm sitting here listening to HER bad music through my floor. :cool:

I'll trade you my neighbor with FIVE barking dogs starting at 4AM and going until around 1AM for your music neighbor. :o

'Course, they are better than the coyotes that used to live there. :rolleyes:

I'll trade you my neighbor with FIVE barking dogs starting at 4AM and going until around 1AM for your music neighbor. :cool:

'Course, they are better than the coyotes that used to live there. :rolleyes:

I think I'll stick with my musical neighbor, thanks. :heh:

My neighboor's husband thought he could play the drums. ...well he cant. White boy aint got no rythym. (especially at 7 a.m. Sat morn) I was never so happy two people got divorced. I am probably going to burn in hell for feeling that way.

My neighboor's husband thought he could play the drums. ...well he cant. White boy aint got no rythym. (especially at 7 a.m. Sat morn) I was never so happy two people got divorced. I am probably going to burn in hell for feeling that way.

So I take it white boy's wife didn't like the drums either?

Our neighbors have a son who has one of those POS cars that go *bvoom bvoom bvoom* with bass... so much so that you hear the car rattling a hell of a lot more than you hear any beat. And he works a late shift somewhere, so we hear him around 2:45am.

Oh you know what? Dammit, I shouldn't get started.

And, yes, I'm overreacting, but this bugs the shit out of me. We have a neighbor who wants us to sell him a portion of our yard. Our backyard borders his side yard (if you look out our back door, you're seeing the side of his house). He wants to do construction to the back of his house, but doesn't want to pay extra for a truck to pump the concrete over his house. He doesn't have enough clearance between the side of his house and our fence for the truck to fit. So instead he wants to pay us $1000, and for this we are to cut an angle from about halfway into our yard to the right-hand corner, tear down the fence (cedar, and cost over $4500k to put up 6 years ago, not to mention the labor of treating/staining it, etc.), and then rebuild the fence where needed. Umm - HELL NO.

And we have told him this. (I forgot to mention that our property line kind of makes a pie slice with his front yard, but we didn't want to run our fence up to the sidewalk and just leave him with a V shaped side yard, so we "donated" him some land and just told the fencing guys to run it on a straight line... I can't explain well, see graphic below.) But every time we're outside, he interrupts what we're doing and basically starts begging us to do this again, tells us we're being unreasonable, and that "good neighbors" would do it. Well we're not good neighbors, and neither is he! Let's not even mention that the guy, in the 5ish years he has lived there, only spoke to us two or three times before this became an issue.

He has one of those cats that runs wherever it wants, craps wherever it wants, has pissed on my bushes and killed them, etc. We've gotten home and found it curled up on DH's truck, our front step, our firewood pile... you name it. It gets in our yard and craps, climbs on our deck and craps and pisses on things... I HATE CATS.

Our dog is very property-protective. He'll bark if he sees something outside the fence, but goes nuts if something is inside. So all of this drives our dog ape shit. I'm seriously one step away from setting a trap for his cat, and then taking it to a pound like 3 states away. As a matter of fact, we told him that our dog gets REALLY agitated by the cat, told him our dog tries to go after the cat, and asked him to please please please try and keep it out of our yard. Please. Please. We've asked him that 6 times. He says, "It's an outdoor cat, what do you want me to do?" The last time we asked, that same night we let our dog out to do his business and hear this horrible yelping (which is the sound our dog makes when somethings he doesn't like is on his turf), and go running outside just in time to see the cat in our yard, swatting at the dog, jumping over the fence, and our dog is going after the cat and crashes into the fence. Oddly enough, he's limping the next morning and ended up needing a $4k surgery on his leg.

And this guy thinks I'm going to sell him my land for any amount of money, let alone $1k including all fence reconstruction costs??? LOLOLOL! CRY CRY CRY!

Here's the graphic I mentioned. The lower box is our house, the upper box is his. Black dotted line is our property line, gray dotted line is where our fence is, and red dotted line is what he wants us to do.

Cool, I owe you guys for the free therapy!

post-205294-13813135672242_thumb.jpg

Not seriously, of course, but I'm still very, very pissed at her. I'm sitting here listening to HER bad music through my floor. :)

I have a 21 year old son who is playing drums upstairs right now...I feel your pain!

I have a 21 year old son who is playing drums upstairs right now...I feel your pain!
My dad tried to learn to play the piano about ten years ago. At the time, we had an antique piano that we had inherited from my grandmother. Of course, it hadn't been tuned in years. THAT was horrible. Between his playing and the piano being out of tune, it was MISERABLE.