Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the pouch test you all are talking about?

Image result for pouch reset

sorry its not clear but you can find it on goggle

Overview: the 5DPT Plan
Thank you for joining me in the 5 Day Pouch Test program and making it a valued tool in your weight loss surgery toolbox. Countless thousands of people worldwide have successfully used the 5 Day Pouch Test since 2007 to take control of their weight loss surgery tool. Many have lost regained weight and others are reaching a healthy weight after long stalls in weight loss. But more importantly, feelings of failure are replaced with feelings of empowerment, capability, and personal achievement.

This is the 5 day plan that I have developed and used to determine if my pouch is working and return to that tight newbie feeling. And a bonus to this plan, it helps one get back to the basics of the weight loss surgery diet and it triggers weight loss. Also, it is not difficult to follow and if you are in a stage of carb-cycling it will break this pattern. Sounds pretty good, right?

The 5 Day Pouch Test should never leave you feeling hungry. You can eat as much of the prescribed menu as you want during the day to satiate hungry and prevent snacking on slider foods and/or white carbs. You must drink a minimum of 64 ounces of Water each day. A reduction of caffeinated beverages is suggested, but do not stop caffeine cold turkey.

Weight loss is not the intent of the 5 Day Pouch Test, however, many who have tried this plan report a significant drop in weight. More importantly they Celebrate a renewed sense of control over their pouch and eating habits and easily transition back to a healthy post-surgical weight loss way of eating.

5DPT: Daily food Plan:
On the 5 Day Pouch Test you will follow a dietary progression beginning with Liquid Protein and ending with firm Protein. This mimics the early dietary progression following surgery. Please click the "Read More" links to see each day in full detail. Hint: There is more to this plan than meets the eye with the seemingly simple dietary progression, please read the plan fully to guarantee your best success with this back-to-basics effort.

Days 1 & 2: liquid Protein
low-carb Protein Shakes, broth, clear or cream Soups, sugar-free Gelatin and pudding. Read more.

Day 3: Soft Protein
canned fish (tuna or salmon) eggs, fresh soft fish (tilapia, sole, orange roughy. Read more.

Day 4: Firm Protein
ground meat (turkey, beef, chicken, lamb), shellfish, scallops, lobster, fresh salmon or halibut. Read more.

Day 5: Solid Protein
white meat poultry, beef steak, pork, lamb, wild game
Read more.

Good luck! I believe you are going to like the results when you give this plan an honest try. YOU CAN DO THIS! ~~ Kaye Bailey

Is there any data or scientific publishings that suggest that this is a real thing ?

It sounds like a gimmicky nonsense to sell books or get people to view a website.

What is the metabolic rationale for eating 5 different types of Protein in 5 days ?

Post operatively the progression is so you can get adequate protein intake while on an extremely calorie restricted diet to fend of muscle catabolism, progressing from soft/easy to eat protein sources to tougher to eat/digest ones.

Somehow suggesting that this will magically work to fix or tighten your pouch doesnt make sense to me.

Although I could understand it being beneficial in the sense that it encourages patients to eat lean healthy protein sources, which is always a good thing, and something you should be doing everyday regardless.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• markhold

One faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw a  comment of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer doctor Moses Buba,That helped him enlarge his manhood .i was shocked and happy, so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my manhood  size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Doctor Moses buba ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • markhold

One faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw a  comment of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer doctor Moses Buba,That helped him enlarge his manhood .i was shocked and happy, so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my manhood  size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Doctor Moses buba ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more

· 0 replies
    • markhold

· 0 replies
    • Theweightisover2024🙌💪

Question for anyone, how did you get your mind right before surgery? Like as far as eating better foods and just doing better in general? I'm having a really hard time with this. Any help is appreciated 🙏❤️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches