Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here?

Audree - Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Last night we go to dinner, My aunt & uncle, both comment on how much more weight I've lost (truth is, I haven't)

Then we go to my SIL house for a get together, my BIL, says Wow, you have really lost more weight (nope), then I walk into the living room, my SIL says, OMG, look how skinny you are. She just saw me 5 days ago and swears I am 10 lbs lighter. So I know I am losing inches, my new jeans I bought 2 weeks ago were tight - juniors size 11/12. I wore them last night, fit just right! and there were areas they were lose.

I haven't measured in awhile since I'm not exercising, but I think I will try and mesure to compare where I was the last time I measured.

I had about 3 oz of lean steak and 1 cup of salad last night , then my SIL had made a dessert that I ate, and I was miserably full.

I weighed this morning and the same weight, so my splurge last night I didn't gain! Yay! I am hoping to be in the 160's still by Monday, so we'll see. I'm so close, but yet so far!

The same thing happened to me!!! I dropped inches before I dropped in weight. I added the 24 hour weight loss patch and that pushed me past.

Do you want me to send you a free sample?

Audree

I just PM'd u Audree.

Good-bye to the 170's, yes, good-bye forever to the 170's. I loved you once, but after MONTHS of staying with you, it was time to move on! I have now moved over to be with the 160's!!!!! I weighed this morning 167.8, I'm so exited.

Just had to share my exciting news with everone. It has been 15 years since I was in the 160's.

I just realized too, that I have officially lost 80 LBS!!!!

congratulations Tonya. I hope to be joining you in the 160s soon. Losing 80 pounds is a major accomplishment!

Tonya,

That is just terrific. I'm so happy for you. And I know how hard you have worked for it.

I just PM'd u Audree.

Good-bye to the 170's, yes, good-bye forever to the 170's. I loved you once, but after MONTHS of staying with you, it was time to move on! I have now moved over to be with the 160's!!!!! I weighed this morning 167.8, I'm so exited.

Just had to share my exciting news with everone. It has been 15 years since I was in the 160's.

CONGRATS!!!!!

You are on a roll now!!!! The weight is gonna start flying off!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can't pm for some reason. I want to try the pills you guys are trying but I am really sensitive to some of the pills on the market. Is there anyway to try them before I buy them Audree?

I has a pig out last night. It really wasn't a pig out compared to my pre-band life, but I ended up having ham, mashed potatoes & corn, and even a dinner roll. I also enjoyed dessert, Peanut Butter choco chip cake. But only a sliver of a piece. I was so full, I was miserable. Don't want to do that again. My ham was only about 3 oz, and potatoes was 1/2 cup, but the dinner roll probably did me in.

I was nervous stepping on the scales this morning, expecting to see a pound or 2 gain. I expected to see the scales say 170 something again, BUT IT DIDN'T, still 168.1, just up .3 ounces. I can't complain.

My husband is calling me ribsy these days cause my ribs are sticking out. My colar bone is so defined now. I even see bones in my feet. My watch doesn't fit around my rist. I've had to have my wedding ring sized down from an 8 to a 6, shoes that were too tight now fit me.

I am scheduled for a fill 11/21, but I probably will end up cancelling it. I feel good restriction, not too tight and not too lose, I think I'm really at my sweet spot.

My weight went up on pound. I think that must be the new pattern...but I also don't monitor what I eat on a constant basis. But it seems like I don't eat much. dinner was pretty salty last night tho...DH cooked.

I am quite envious of those of you who are so near your goals. I still have about 45 pounds to go but I guess I am on the two year plan. And that is okay. We are all different. Your success just helps me know it is possible.

Renee, what a wonderful job you have done in your weightloss.

Thanks Sula. I have about the same amount of weight left to go and I can't get the scale moving but I haven't been in the gym for a few months. I keep saying I need to go but I don't make it there.

I have a son in college that plays basketball and a 12 year old that plays on a Select team and his school team. The season is starting so I keep thinking I won't have time. But thats a crappy excuse and I need to fit it in when I can. I feel so much better when I am in the gym.

I had someone tell me I look shorter now that I have lost weight! Anyone else hear that?

Its so nice that the posting is picking up. It was quiet here for so long.

The bones are weird aren't they Tonya? I still go to itch my back or shoulder and its weird to feel an actual bone instead of what it used to feel like.

I has a pig out last night. It really wasn't a pig out compared to my pre-band life, but I ended up having ham, mashed potatoes & corn, and even a dinner roll. I also enjoyed dessert, Peanut Butter choco chip cake. But only a sliver of a piece. I was so full, I was miserable. Don't want to do that again. My ham was only about 3 oz, and potatoes was 1/2 cup, but the dinner roll probably did me in.

I was nervous stepping on the scales this morning, expecting to see a pound or 2 gain. I expected to see the scales say 170 something again, BUT IT DIDN'T, still 168.1, just up .3 ounces. I can't complain.

My husband is calling me ribsy these days cause my ribs are sticking out. My colar bone is so defined now. I even see bones in my feet. My watch doesn't fit around my rist. I've had to have my wedding ring sized down from an 8 to a 6, shoes that were too tight now fit me.

I am scheduled for a fill 11/21, but I probably will end up cancelling it. I feel good restriction, not too tight and not too lose, I think I'm really at my sweet spot.

Awesome!!!

Just checking in with everyone. How is everyone going to handle the holidays? This will be the first Holiday season for the January Bandsters.

For me, Holidays are not a big deal, I don't Celebrate them. But there is always a lot of food around the office, so I will be careful not to graze.

I will buy a turkey, mainly because its the best time to buy one, they always go on sell. But, turkey is good for us, so I don't think that will be my downfall.

I guess I will have to make sure I have healthy Snacks at work, and try not to pass by all the junk food lined up in our kitchen. Some of these women work all week preparing all kinds of fattening goodies. oh my, are they good. Lots of chocolate that melts in your mouth, and right thru the band. lol.

Well, I hope everyone has a great day.