Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yummie I love tea, hot or cold. Chick a is probably one of the better one to choose. Soup is a staple! I was able to finally go out to eat and feel normal. I found the kids menu at Texas Roadhouse and red lobster to be the friendliest to bariatric peeps. I was so happy finally munch on on crab legs (without butter of course) and salad. At Texas they have little nugget steaks and apple sauce sauce and veggies. Although most of it went into the hubby's mouth. [emoji12]

Wow greeneyes! That's wicked inspiring! Both of you! I just ordered some zero nic vape juice. Dug out my vape and cleaned it all up and changed the atomizer.
You are both amazing. I know it's not easy. Well, I don't really know lol. Hopefully I'll know soon. Can't wait!
I love Panera Soup if you have one near you give it a try!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Joann I love vapor galleria juices. I find them to be the best. (Berry blast). You can order it online. I still like to vape now and then ( the right moments). I am looking forward to hearing about your journey and I am sure you will be or are an inspiration. This is not the "easy street" (I sound like the walking dead now, if you are a fan).

Change your thoughts, change your world.

Everything changes from friends, a new you, it's like a weight has been lifted ( punt intended).

Hahaha TWD is one of my favorite shows!
I bought from Mt Baker. I got berry crunch and cinnamon toast munch :)
I hope I am as successful as you both. Let's stay in touch!

Are you getting the sleeve or gastric? You might have said already. My pouches name is sassy gassy! [emoji12] we all name it at least the sleevers do. You are going to go through a lot of stages afterwards. Especially with Constipation, emotional withdrawal from food, but when you have that moment in a clothing store because you need a few new cloths you will be having a moment that no one can take from you. I was very emotional, disconnected. I will never forget it. Now you have the frustration of I can't spend a lot because it won't fit four months down the road. Get to know your sale times at the goodwill, thrift shop.

The night of your hospital stay. Go in PJ's bring an extra pair. Slippers because it sucks walking in socks. Bathroom stuff (toothpaste) bathrobe. I also brought my two favorite pillows and blanket. And walk constantly. I walked every hour and did laps. It helps with the gas and pain. I didn't bring a bra or anything I didn't give a shit. I lived in pj's for a week went to store and everything. I also was aloud to have full liquids 3 days after surgery. I made a shit load of Chobani frozen yogurt. All I did was add skim milk to it Water it down and little tiny red cups and pop sticks and froze them. I would walk in the morning with a frozen yogurt. I made my own beef, pork, chicken broth (bone broth).. I froze it in little containers so I can just take it out add it to mash potato's or drink it. Post and pre-op. I made frozen Jello and refrigerator jello. Also a pillow small one you can carry around because when you cough it hurts your tummy pressure with a pillow helps. Pillows to prop you up in bed. I have an adjustable I lucked out.

Thank you so much for all of this info. I like the idea of the frozen yogurt pops. I will bring slippers. I think I'll go to the hospital in them. [emoji23]
There's a goodwill not far from here. I will buy my transition clothes there for sure. I figured leggings would be good because of their stretch. When I hold mine up they look like they'd fit a size 2 but somehow they fit a 22!
I'm getting the sleeve and I will have to think on a name.

I went to the hospital in mine and even wore the non slip slippers to the stores. You are welcome you want your stay to be comfortable home setting. Don't be surprised if they fix a hernia while they are in you. I had one and had no clue. Ha!