Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Early Christmas Morning and what do I do?

I find myself checking this board to see who has posted! lol Now, that is what I call addiction :):D

I just look so forward to visiting with y'all each day, I can't even stay away on a holiday! :D:D

Me neither Betty...LOL. Great seeing you! We're going down to my moms later this morning but its only a 20 minute drive. Hubby is still sleeping... Have a great day! Teresa

Im right here with you both..believe it or not, my tree is all ready down in the garbage at 9:00 am , gifts are all put away, decorations are put away & the house is vaccummed, you would never know it was Christmas here this morning. Breakfast is done along with the dishes..I have showered an am ready for what the day brings..which is absolutely nothing and I love it! Finally a day to relax..I do not even have anything planned for dinner tonight, so Im going to do a search and see what is open tonight...Merry Christmas :)

Christmas Day???? Nahhhh... just another day to come see what the people I've grown so fond of are up to! We did all of our family gatherings yesterday and today is just about sitting on our ever growing butts. We put everone on notice that next Christmas will be an old fashioned family oriented gathering... and that we want to spend the year developing the close ties that can make Christmas a warm/ special time.

This Christmas Day... I want all of you to know that you have become a very special part of my daily life and I appreciate and care about you all and hope you have a wonderful New Year! I am very thankful for the family I have here at LBT! (((Hugs)))

Darcy

Think we're all addict to this site.

But you really want a lonly feeling listen this. I believe you all know I work midnights and I check this site at least 6 times every hour(bordering on compulsive). Amny time I am the onlymemeber signed on and some times there isn't even a guest signed on. Boy when that happens I'm lucky I'm not on a bridge LOL. Talk about feeling like your in a void. lol

But i know sooner or later someone will show up I can bug LOL

You'll make it Jack.

Just keep your faith and all will work out. Been slipping a little during the holidays and yet No wwere near as bad as in past and I'm actually having more fun.

God is good...All Day long

It's Christmas Evening and just got home from a busy day of visiting and catching up on old times with some pretty special ppl in my life...y'all happen to be some of those ppl...so here I am! Catching up...lol

My kiddos came and we had dinner today. My daughter had to have dinner at her MIL's last night, so today was my day. We usually go to a brother's, but this year MiMi had to work so we stayed close to home. First time ever it was just us and a guest from South Africa. We had a nice dinner with all the trimmings then played cards most of the evening. All is quiet now.. but, I did look in this morning, too.

No one knows me that well yet but, I still wanted to say Merry christmas. I hope to get to know you all better.

My family had a wonderful Christmas. My little girl really had fun opening presents(she's 5) She's was all about santa coming!!!

Talk again soon.

Ok jammin&loosen.

We know you now. Your part of the family and Christmas dinner is at your house next year.

Get on and tell us more about your self real soon. You won't find a better placce to find support then here.

Hope you and yours have a safe and great holiday Season

Oops, almost let one day get by, but just had to see how everyone is doing. I've had a wonderful day, but am really ready to get serious about eating and exercising like a "Bandster". I did walk 2 miles this evening in this great weather. Jammin' - Santa is the best! Enjoy that special time, it goes by too fast! Darcy, you're so right - this is our Bandster family. Lisa G. - yep, lots of special people on here. Leatha, a guest from S. Africa - how cool is that! Theresa, I was stylin' today! Hope you're feeling better! Wow, Michelle, please come to my house! Jack, you're doing great! Greg, LOL! I'm an insomniac from way back. I check in on here at all hours. Like you said, maybe no one's there right then, but sooner or later....

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Everyone usually shows up on Holidays unexpected. People know at mom's house there will always be plenty to eat...( whats a few more).I live in Mississippi( don't hold it against me... Ha! Ha! Not real sure if any of you understand the meaning of living in the boonies...?

Posted a little about my self a few days back... can't figure out what happened to it. found a couple replies on it next day and now its gone??? Any way I 'll tell you about my self right now.

I'm a 27 year old mother of 1 daughter (she's 5) . Been overweight since age of 10. Tried many things to loose weight. Lost 50 to 60 pounds few times only to gain it back plus some. I've been considering lapband surgery for a while now. A month ago I had to start taking blood pressure and cholesterol meds. After that Dr. suggested I do the lapband. I was looking for more info, when I found you guys. Hopefully talking to other people going through the same thing will help me be more prepared for surgery and what to expect after.

Thanks for the support I've already recieved you all are great.

Your pretty close on that location. Your a genious!!! I just feel like Ms. is very boring at times. Got transferred here through my dads job. After 15 years, I call it home.

Never been to Oregon Jack. Do you have running Water??? We do we run down the hill to the pond with a bucket and run back up....

I've been reading all of you updates. Hope your doing better today...