Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

So it's that time of the week again, weigh day!

It's a kinda magic! Yes it really is.

I have lost 1.5 lbs and 3.5 inches. Absolutely brilliant.

I must admit I am so careful over portion sizes and what I have. Still not really having lots of things that I need to chew loads, the odd chicken here and there. So really chuffed! Just happy that I have had a steady loss each week and that it is very gently coming off and I feel so much better, look better and have a boundless energy that I haven't had for a few years. So pleased that the band has been a positive addition to my life. I did think it might not work but actually the proof is there to show that it does and is and so pleased that no one can say well that was a waste of £x amount.

Anyway, off to baby massage in the moment so shall close and come back and visit in the next few days.

Take care and have a lovely day

Slinx I hope you had a great day

happy-1Lauras.gif

thanks freckles im going to see john bishop in a couple of weeks cant wait lol,and im going out at the weekend for a nice meal lol claire your doing really well ya flying hunny xx:thumbup:

Slinky happy belated B'day- how's it all going.

Jusy wanted to update as had my 2nd fill on Thursday.

No weight loss after my 1st fill. but definatly feel more rescrited this time.

I now have 4mls so am hoping for a loss this month. Really pleased that i did'nt gain any.

Meet with Dr Chris - The london clinic is overloaded I had to wait for a cancellation to get booked in and was only told the day before. On the day I waited about an hour. Must book early.

Emmesy how are you did you get your 2ndfill on the 7th.:biggrin:

John Bishop, I love him, he's a funny guy. I listen to him on Radio merseyside on a sunday.

I've seen a few of his videos too, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Well done to the losers here btw.

Garry told me on FB that he's been really poorly, he was overfilled and his port turned, he had to have surgery to correct it, poor thing.

I do hope you're feeling better now Gaz xxx

Thanks freckles.. cute, very cute.

I got the loan, so im off on the 21st october, so cant wait!!!!:biggrin:

im going the 24th x

getting banded on 24 oct, are the slim fast shake any good after the op, what other things should i take with me all info appreciated x

Slinky happy belated B'day- how's it all going.

Jusy wanted to update as had my 2nd fill on Thursday.

No weight loss after my 1st fill. but definatly feel more rescrited this time.

I now have 4mls so am hoping for a loss this month. Really pleased that i did'nt gain any.

Meet with Dr Chris - The london clinic is overloaded I had to wait for a cancellation to get booked in and was only told the day before. On the day I waited about an hour. Must book early.

Emmesy how are you did you get your 2ndfill on the 7th.:biggrin:

im fine hun im like you i havnt lost anymore weight,going for my second fill which will leave 5mls in my band so hopefully some weight will start moving,ive been going for a thirty min walk everyday except sat and sun and still no loss lol:thumbup:

John Bishop, I love him, he's a funny guy. I listen to him on Radio merseyside on a sunday.

I've seen a few of his videos too, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Well done to the losers here btw.

Garry told me on FB that he's been really poorly, he was overfilled and his port turned, he had to have surgery to correct it, poor thing.

I do hope you're feeling better now Gaz xxx

i cant wait freckles lol,i want to go and see one of them comedy hypnotist as well,poor garry is that the same garry that had to have surgery before bless him:thumbup:

getting banded on 24 oct, are the slim fast shake any good after the op, what other things should i take with me all info appreciated x

hi hun congrats on taking that big step lol,i prefer the asda own milkshakes measure up there cheaper and taste nicer well i think so,you just need a towel,soap bag and baggy trousers and a top for after surgery because your stomach can swell,i just took loose jogging bottoms and a big t shirt and a pair of crocs on my feet,you wont want to eat much after surgery anyway,just drink Water and have the shakes that's all you will need,take windeeze incase you get the wind pains some people get it and others dont good luck hun:tongue2:

Hi all went out for diner the olther night i had half a starter and felt stufed it feels so odd lol. No ore 3 corse meals for me then :)

Hi all I just had surgery done on the 5th. I am at home at the moment n still feeling bloated n sore. everthing went brilliantly. I went on my own but i met 3 lovely irish lasses who were travelling wit sister who got ir done. they absolutely treated me like fam. I was 112 kg. Cant wait 2 start losing.

Hey Guys

Another week and still no more weight loss, can't wait to get fill at end of the month. Can still eat fairly large portions but have to be careful about what I eat. its driving me nuts

I just came back from Manchester after seeing Michael Buble, absolutely amazing. I had bought new trousers for going and they were too big which felt good but just wish the weight loss would speed up

Its my 40th in Feb and would love to lose another 2 stone before then, gonna get the exercise back on track this week and try my hardest

Kerry xx