Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

fULLFAT hope this is not the case do u know anyone that has been with this company.

Dr Chis should know about this and any company messing with patients money and booking shoul'nt b allowed 2 act as an agent.keep us posted.

I have emailed Fred 2day 4 some advise, still struggling to bend,sit 4 long periods. I bent yest 2 pick something up and felt a sharpe pain and a ping. getting a little worried

MY 1ST FILL IS WITH dR Chris 9 sept hope i'll keep losing weight still sometime 2 go

Hi everyone,

I'm here in the hotel, we just had the meeting with Fred and have set the alarm for 6am (5am UK time.. ouch!) tomorrow as off to hospital at 6:45.

To anyone going soon: dont bother having a mani/pedi beforehand as they make u take all nail varnish off before op!

Wish me luck..See you on the other side I hope!

xx

hi full fat , i bet this is with that idiot tulia !!!!! do you have your email receipt ???? and is this what she told you about take over ???? sounds like another one of her jackanory stories to me !!!!!!

right i have some questions !!!! ladies and gents !!!!! can you give me some ideas what to have in the mushy stage !!!!! and who can eat Pasta and how much do you have and how do you cook it ???? how do people do with chicken ????? and what fruits can we have ????? ( sorry for the list :unsure: just abit lost thinking of planning how and what my new eating lifestyle will be ............ thanks in advance for your help !!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Wish me luck..See you on the other side I hope!

xx

So exciting thinking back to last Thursday and how I felt. Enjoy your evening meal.

Just think tomorrow evening - you;ll be welcoming a new you! Take care

hope you get all sorted fullfat that tulia is a pure bitch and just messes peep's around all the time,ive heard loads of bad stories about her,pearce you have 10 days on liquid's first lol,but anyway for mushy stage you could try milky weetabix or porrige,thicker Soups, grilled chicken or put it in the oven with garlic or chille powder over it for taste with some veg and mashed pot with a little gravy and you could try salmon or smoked haddock they are really nice i think Pasta would have to be well cooked and prob in a sauce to soften it even more like carbonara or bolgnaise,good luck if you come up with any good ideas let us know.ps are you gonna get a Protein Shake i have one or two each day lol:blush:

fULLFAT hope this is not the case do u know anyone that has been with this company.

Dr Chis should know about this and any company messing with patients money and booking shoul'nt b allowed 2 act as an agent.keep us posted.

I have emailed Fred 2day 4 some advise, still struggling to bend,sit 4 long periods. I bent yest 2 pick something up and felt a sharpe pain and a ping. getting a little worried

hope your ok sher when i had to bend down i had to open my legs to bend but im ok now,and i took off my dressings as well as they were making me feel numb,but you should be able to sit quite comfortable,i sleep on my port side and dont feel any pain let us know what freddy says hun.pearce i ate some melon and it was really refreshing

hi full fat , i bet this is with that idiot!!!!! do you have your email receipt ???? and is this what you were told you about take over ???? sounds like another one of her jackanory stories to me !!!!!!

Pearce no never emailed reciept but i have the transaction reciept and have contacted barclay card who will recover the money.

also told me the story re take over.

to be honest i am tempted to become a royal pain,

but i will see what happens when i get there tomorrow.

Hotel is paid for i checked so we will be off on a four day break operation or not.

Edited by Fullfat

***** is a pure bitch and just messes peep's around all the time,ive heard loads of bad stories about her

I think we need to be very careful naming names on here, yes it's great that people are aware but some websites I am a member of have been threatened with closure for comments that were seen as derogative or slanderous.

We may be speaking from experience but I enjoy being able to post on this forum so I think we should be cautious what we say and how we say it.

Slinky this isn't directed at you, please don't think it is - it is just a general statement. I agree that agents like this do nothing to help Dr Chris's exceptional reputation but we should be repeatedly telling anyone considering this procedure "to go direct". We are his advocates because we have experienced this first hand. Therefore that make us very special people who can do the positive word of mouth. :tongue2: and promote him.

HTH :unsure:

hi full fat , have you spoken to frederick ??? check if op booked in with him , do you have his contact details ??? i intend to make it my mission to make people aware of what a nitemare she is ,

i had some one over at same time as me who she gave excuse to , and they just said tuff , my flights are booked so sorted or im taking you to court, threaten to ruin her reputation , tell her you know lots of people who have been stiffed , mention trading standards etc ,,,,dont take it lieing down , thats how she gets away with it all the time ,,,,,,,,,,

i checked with fredrick and opp is booked, trust me i had a go, i cannot say too much detail at this stage once the opp is over the gloves are off.

the web is a wonderful tool when reputations are at stake, my intention is to have some fun later.

Hi Slinky fred replied said it takes time to recover did'nt seem worried. My 1st fill is with Dr Chris on 9th sept so im sure he'll check me out.

Day 10 tmw cant wait having stiches out and cant start eating differant food yipee.

I'm bk to work on monday so everything is getting back to normal.

Do u know my ticker although it shows still not working properly i cant update it so am going to wait for 1 of my 10 year old nieces 2 come over andsort it. I've lost 12lb so happy to c the scale reducing instead of usual increase.

take care x

Good luck to all about to start on this wonderful jounery.

Vanessa Feltz is on lose women this morning also telling her story every 2 week in reveal mag.

Hi Slinky fred replied said it takes time to recover did'nt seem worried. My 1st fill is with Dr Chris on 9th sept so im sure he'll check me out.

Day 10 tmw cant wait having stiches out and cant start eating differant food yipee.

I'm bk to work on monday so everything is getting back to normal.

Do u know my ticker although it shows still not working properly i cant update it so am going to wait for 1 of my 10 year old nieces 2 come over andsort it. I've lost 12lb so happy to c the scale reducing instead of usual increase.

take care x

Good luck to all about to start on this wonderful jounery.

Vanessa Feltz is on lose women this morning also telling her story every 2 week in reveal mag.

that's good to hear sher my fill isn't till 16th lol what you gonna eat tom,im not sure great weight loss hun im gonna weigh every sunday well try to stick to it it's so tempting to keep jumping on scales lol,i know what you mean bout ticker i too will get my neice to sort it lol,my stitches getting cut tom too yay:thumbup:

Well I am all done :)

Back at the hotel now and fly home tomorrow. Still quite sore and have pains in my chest, but I think thats trapped wind cos it keeps gugling lol.

Hopefully I wont be so sore tomorrow. all I want to do at the moment is sleep!

Have been drinking Water and tried a coffee, but it tasted disgusting with sweetner instead of sugar, so I will give that a miss for a while.

Am going to have a cup a Soup later.

Nat x