Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

O im so pleased for you.. im 2stone 2lb lighter and feel loads better and have loads more energy, cant wait till im reporting results like you are, you are an inspiration to us all on here x

ah i bet u do feel brilliant it makes such a difference other people just dont understand how being overweight can destroy u inside... but ur looking fab i dont think u look overweight at all lol but god im far from a inspiration we'r all doing brilliant and should be happy with our progress and we HAVE TO MEET lol

Wishful you have done so well, I envy you really.

Carrie how about you doing our fills for us, we can hire a coach and stay over if need be, then you can fill us all :thumbdown:

Be a nice little earner for you, if you charge us say £20 a fill.;)

Hey wishfull its more aless a full normal tuck but it goes more around ur sides instead of hip to hip it gets rid of ur love handles too i dont know if i have made sense there but it is just slightly longer and gets rid of more fat and skin from ur sides

yes, thats what ill need the extended Tummy Tuck too. i think the mini tummy tuck is just getting rid of a little overhang of skin without tightening muscles or repositioning your belly button..where as a full/extended tummy tuck is more. they cut above the pubic bone,hip to hip, then they loosen the skin from the muscle to the bottom of ribs, they pull your abdominal muscles back together and stitch them into place, they then cut a 'smile' shaped segment of skin just above your belly button (the belly button is cut round and left in place though).they then pull the skin down to meet the skin left at the pubic bone,stitch it and then they locate your belly button and poke it back through and stitch it neat. ive seen these ops on tv and internet, and they look brilliant when they are done..the hip to hip scar is hidden under knickers and fades gradually over 2 years approx. it costs about 6-7k on average in uk. I know dr chris did do mini tummy tucks but i dunno about the full ones, but there is another doctor at same hospital who does them i know, and its resonable too. im hoping that my doc will take sympathy on me and refer me on the NHS, but prob not much hope of that, so ill be saving up a long time again!. id prefer to have it done in uk though, but thats what i said about the gastric band til i got desperate..and i def didnt regret that!..so flirty, ill be really interested in your op when and where you have it done, and let me know what dr chris says about it too wont you. good luck! x

Wishful you have done so well, I envy you really.

Carrie how about you doing our fills for us, we can hire a coach and stay over if need be, then you can fill us all :thumbdown:

Be a nice little earner for you, if you charge us say £20 a fill.;)

ooh what a good idea! x

Soz not been on 4 over a week my broadband been down:confused::thumbdown::confused:;) I was not happy, this is the first time I have been on, it has been so good to read your messages, Your all doing so well. I have been on the pre op diet since last week, the no drinking is killing me lol, i enjoy a glass or 2 of wine, 5 more days to go whoopee, I am getting all excited and nervous at the same time, this time next week I will be on my way home. I am flying on Thurs nite and meeting fredrick on friday morn 6.30 at the hotel. Can anyone give me any advice re what I should be taking with me, wat is the hossi like, is there anything to do near the hotel, what did everyone eat on their last nite, did they have a drink, any advice will be helpfull, is there any fills and how much in the manchester area, when should i be thininking of booking my 1st in fill. Now my comp is working again, i will try and get on as much as poss b4 I go thanks everyone. x:thumbup::blink::thumbup:

Hi mandy, your op date has come round really quick.. you must be really excited. My last supper at the hotel campanile was steak and chips followed by belgian chocolate mouse, it was delicious, especially after being strict on my pre-op. The day you are discharged from hospital, well that evening frederik comes to your hotel just to check you are ok and while he was there i booked my 1st fill for 4 weeks after my op, in manchester the fill is £90, its right by the airport so its easy to find. How is your pre-op going x

Hey freckles, im with you on that one, where does carrie live? x

Its ok iv just seen, id say luton area is about half way lol x

hmmm £20 a fill? i could start a little plastic surgery kitty...but if i mess it up you cant sue me and i wont pay for another band so your probably better off sticking with the professionals!

hmmm £20 a fill? i could start a little plastic surgery kitty...but if i mess it up you cant sue me and i wont pay for another band so your probably better off sticking with the professionals!

35879t1.jpg

maybe your mum could fill us then, you'd have to have some sort of contract in place though, so you wouldnt be responsible for any leaks...mmmm maybe not such a good idea...maybe we should stick with the pros as you say:sad:

I am putting weight on, am so upset, all I think of is food, I just know its the no smoking.

I'm afraid I am gonna start again cos I'm really annoyed with my greedy self.

Hi, just joined!

Im trying to get boked up with Dr Chris but after reading some of the forums I'd like to find out how much he charges if you book direct and how do I book direct?

thanks everyone