Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Wishful, Gillian & Big Sister, just want to wish you all the best for Friday ( and hope all your travel arrangements fall into place on Thursday)! As everyone else has already said, you are in very good hands, and this time next week, you will be wondering what all the worrying was for!!! Good luck, & looking forward to hearing from you all when you get back.Kath.x.:rolleyes:

Thanks freckles, I recieved the pics they were really good and it just goes to show Dr. Chris has nothing to hide, and that BBC reporter was way (Weigh he he) out of order in the report and very biased. Did you see the extreme slimmer programme on ITV last night, WOW some of them had lost up to 30 stone, and no one said a bad thing about having a band fitted, so its given me even more incentive, Ive started on a sensible, goodness only type of diet because I felt that motivated. I have also order Ann Diamonds book war on fat (or something like that) so its all good so far.

I also read your 'story' on here somewhere, I'm not very good at these forums things in fact this is my first time, so if you find anything good anywhere please share, and tell me in detail how I should go about finding it.

No doubt it'll be a bit quieter on here until the girls return with their stories and experiences. xx

Just a quick post before my last minute preparations. Many thanks to everyone for their kind wishes and thoughts and to Freckles for sending the info - all much appreciated. Will hopefully be back on by this time next week to let you know how it's gone and how it's going. Give us a thought on Friday - I know you will, you're a caring lot. Back soon, bigsister x

ps I'm only going to make sure little sister (gillian) doesn't get up to too much mischief you know.....!

Just a quick post before my last minute preparations. Many thanks to everyone for their kind wishes and thoughts and to Freckles for sending the info - all much appreciated. Will hopefully be back on by this time next week to let you know how it's gone and how it's going. Give us a thought on Friday - I know you will, you're a caring lot. Back soon, bigsister x

ps I'm only going to make sure little sister (gillian) doesn't get up to too much mischief you know.....!

oh yeah! isnt that good of her!...gillian(littlesister)

:tt2::eek::rolleyes:..OMG...ITS TOMORROW IM GOING!!!..DUNNO HOW IM FEELING..AARGHHH!...THIS IS MY LAST POST...THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES....AND ILL BE BACK ON HERE ON MONDAY IF IM UP TO IT!!!..ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!....OMG!..I KEPT WISHING IT WOULD COME ROUND AND NOW IT HAS I WISH IT WAS NEXT WEEK!....SEE YOU WHEN IM OUT THE OTHER SIDE EVERYONE, LOVE FROM GILLIAN X

:thumbup::thumbup::sneaky:..OMG...ITS TOMORROW IM GOING!!!..DUNNO HOW IM FEELING..AARGHHH!...THIS IS MY LAST POST...THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES....AND ILL BE BACK ON HERE ON MONDAY IF IM UP TO IT!!!..ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!....OMG!..I KEPT WISHING IT WOULD COME ROUND AND NOW IT HAS I WISH IT WAS NEXT WEEK!....SEE YOU WHEN IM OUT THE OTHER SIDE EVERYONE, LOVE FROM GILLIAN X

Best wishes girls - we will all be thinking about you on Friday. Take care. T x:grouphug:

Just wana say best of luck girlies this time next wk yous will be getting back to normal and enjoying your lack of appitite lol cant wait to hear from yous take care x

Thanks freckles, I recieved the pics they were really good and it just goes to show Dr. Chris has nothing to hide, and that BBC reporter was way (Weigh he he) out of order in the report and very biased. Did you see the extreme slimmer programme on ITV last night, WOW some of them had lost up to 30 stone, and no one said a bad thing about having a band fitted, so its given me even more incentive, Ive started on a sensible, goodness only type of diet because I felt that motivated. I have also order Ann Diamonds book war on fat (or something like that) so its all good so far.

I also read your 'story' on here somewhere, I'm not very good at these forums things in fact this is my first time, so if you find anything good anywhere please share, and tell me in detail how I should go about finding it.

No doubt it'll be a bit quieter on here until the girls return with their stories and experiences. xx

Thats very sweet of you to take the time to post that Mmm,

you're very welcome and if I can help you in any way just send me a private message or ask here or mail me, whatever you're most comfortable with.

Gillian I'm so sorry I didnt see your pm until just now, asking for the piccys, and now its too late as you have posted your last message before you go to Belgium.

But I will mail them in case you check your mails tomorrow before you set off xxx

Hi everyone thankyou all so much for your best wishes.. i have just packed my case..organised arnt i lol.. my partner is running round double checking everything and asking y im so calm, i cant believe i dont feel nervous, maybe cos of all the good reports iv read bwt dr chris and his team by everyone on the forum. take care everyone and ill let u all no how i get on xx

Well our girlies will be in Belgium now I spose, hope they're not too nervous.

Cant wait for it to be over for them, poor little loves....I'm so glad they have each other, must be a great comfort.

I was just wondering if the hubbys are allowed to stay in the ward with us before surgery or after as they're 3 person rooms,anyone know.

Because I spose we have to think about the other 2 patients, if there are any, in our room.;)

have'nt heard if partners can stay or not, or if there is a fixed visiting time, we'll have to remember to ask them when they get back home.

have you had your dates confirmed the last info i think is that your xrays had'nt arrived in brussels. xx mmmm.

Nothing yet Mmm, I mailed Dr Chris today to ask if the X-rays had arrived, but he hasnt replied as yet.

Its over a week now, geez its only over the Water !!!!

I was so stupid when I got hubby to post them though, I was in such a tizzy trying to fit them in the tube we bought, rolling them up to fit, that I completely forgot to tell him to make sure he sent them by special delivery.

And guess what, he just sent them by ordinary post, now I'm worried.

Hi everyone - I'm sure the girls are going to be fine tomorow, but I cant stop thinking about them, probably because it will be me in 12 days time! I'm really looking forward to hearing from them after they have had their op.

Freckles I'm sure your x-rays will make their way to Dr Chris eventually, fingers crossed for you it's tomorrow ;)

Tx