Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any fitbit users on here that would like to be fitbit friends and do challenges and stuff to keep the motivation up? If so leave your fitbit email and we can all add each other!

Sorry, I am a Garmin user.

I bought the Garmin Vivo HR. It does steps, floors, heart rate, tells you the weather, text messages you receive, caller ID and some other things. I really like my Garmin, IMO it is better than the Fitbit. I think it is all a personal choice as too which brand or type you get.

@@mixhelle @@Ag3ntCoop @@Dreland I personally have the fitbit alta, it has a screen so you can see your stats plus it shows time and you also can see who is calling and texting you, it tracks your step, your sleep, calories, minutes of activity, miles walked, and after 15 minutes of either, walking, running, elliptical, biking etc it will automatically recognize it and since, what i like about this one is that even with all that and screen it is the thinnest one they have "with a screen" available then my next personal favorite that someone in my family has so i see how it works on the daily is the fitbit charge 2, that does everything the fit alta does but it is a bit bigger and it will also track stairs and weight lifting and working out, i would personally get that one if you don't mind the bulkness but i like the thinner one and just track my weight lifting and work outs myself and input them on the app that doesn't bother me so if your the same the alta is great, also you can track your food and Water intake on the app and you can add friends to do challenges with and it keeps you motivated!

@@Redmaxx the fitbit charge hr, fitbit blaze and fitbit surge does the exact same thing as as well has even more features like checking email and other notifications and gps built in to track your walks, running and bike riding, and so many other things every fitness tracker kinda does the exact same thing now, but i personally think the fitbit app is better and that they look better overall personally

I bought the Garmin Vivo HR. It does steps, floors, heart rate, tells you the weather, text messages you receive, caller ID and some other things. I really like my Garmin, IMO it is better than the Fitbit. I think it is all a personal choice as too which brand or type you get.

And it's waterproof, huge plus over Fitbit. I was die hard Fitbit since the very first that was recalled a fee years ago. Husband and I have worn them for years. Garmin also has GPS and tracks actual steps, you don't get extra steps from talking with your hands like you do with Fitbit. My Fitbit charge HR actually corroded at the charging point from getting wet via sweating and washing my hands.

IMO Garmin Vivosmart HR is the top of the line in a sleek tracker. It is not large and bulky, and holds its charge for 7 days even when using HR and GPS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

Edited by krmiller

I have the FitBit Charge HR......love it!

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

sarianabiddle@icloud.com

:)

ya'll can add me...paula.stotts@gmail.com

I am a Fitbit freak, owning a charge hr, charge hr 2, surge, one, blaze, and the aria scale. My personal favorite is the charge hr 2. It has breathing exercises and tells you how to improve your cardio. I love that I can link it to my fitness pal and have my food intake be automatically logged into my Fitbit app and my weight back to the my fitness pal app. I do challenges regularly with my friends. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am a Fitbit freak, owning a charge hr, charge hr 2, surge, one, blaze, and the aria scale. My personal favorite is the charge hr 2. It has breathing exercises and tells you how to improve your cardio. I love that I can link it to my fitness pal and have my food intake be automatically logged into my Fitbit app and my weight back to the my fitness pal app. I do challenges regularly with my friends. Love it!

I love the aria scale to! And the Fitbit charge 2 would be my favorite but I personally love wearing watches so that and a watch is to much for me so that's why I go with the Alta

Charge hr2 does have a watch component. The only Fitbit that doesn't is the flex. The thing I don't like about the Alta and the one for that matter is not having the heart rate monitor. Still, all of them are good at keeping you accountable to your workouts and that is what is important.