Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At 3+ years out, these are some of MY favorites...

I am over three years out, above my goal by about 5 pounds and happy. I could (fairly) easily get down to my goal by tracking, measuring and weighing my intake, or I can eat sensibly, enjoy a daily treat and maintain effortlessly. I choose the latter for now because I have a LOT of other stuff going on in my life. The minute my size 8 AEO jeans start getting too tight, I'll go back to option one.

My restriction is super great. I can rarely get in more than 2/3 cup in volume or 3ish oz of firm protein'. My oldest went off to college (go Hoos!), my youngest is a junior in high school and is busy with show choir, volleyball, martial arts, a part time job and with a new driver's license, she is rarely home. (BOOOO!) My husband gets home pretty late and is a grown man, so I've gone from making a sit down dinner every night to making sure there is something in the fridge to eat when anyone gets home and making special "little plates" for myself. I don't have @@Dub cooking for me (jerk!!), and I prefer rich, flavorful foods.

Why am I posting this? I have no clue. I am going to throw out a few of my favorites and I would love to hear your suggestions for more. Most of these can be thrown together in minutes and most components are staples in my house.

Seafood salad and and a few soy wasabi triscuits is an amazing combination.

Cheddar, a few apple slices and a bit of good quality thinly sliced soppressata or prosciutto.

Grilled garlic edamame and Sriracha mayo dipping sauce.

A cluster of crab legs, hot or cold.

cheese stuffed meatballs, baked with whole milk mozzarella on top. (No red gravy for this half Italian. Weird!)

A slice (or two) of avocado wrapped in pepper jack, turkey and (pre cooked) bacon, pan browned just until cheese is melty.

Softly scrambled cheese eggs with diced onions and mushrooms.

Portabella stuffed with artichoke, spinach and feta.

Mini taco stuffed bell peppers.

What else, peeps?

All the above Sounds great. I like the crablegs too, and fresh crab salad with avocado, lemon juice, diced Tomato. My number one choice is fresh Florida saltwater fish, blackened or grilled. Such a simple meal. I also like stir fried onion, Peppers and mushrooms with beef strips. I used to love chicken. No more. Roasted eggplant is a great meal, topped with a low fat and low sugar great Marinara. Large meals are a thing of the past, we eat lightly and we each eat when we get hungry, I keep multiple choices in the fridge, like you. No planning needed! I am now supplementing with Protein Shakes as I get bored with food choices. Your food sounds good, Lipstick!

- Apple slices with either Peanut Butter or almond butter

- Cottage cheese with 2 slices of deli meat like chicken or ham

- Steamed peel and eat shrimp with spicy cocktail sauce (I like it hot now)

- baked buffalo chicken wings (I tend to tear the skin off unless it is really crispy

- Cold BBQ chicken breast (YUM)!

- Fresh Mozerrella cheese with sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, fresh basil, good balsamic vinegar and a very light sprinkle of good olive oil

- Baked Meatballs with mozerrella cheese and yes......red gravy (I am Italian too and make a killer marinara)

- pizza crack! - Bake off an egg roll or won ton wrappers brushed with olive oil until golden brown. Once brown and crispy top with your favorite pizza topping: Sauce, fresh mozerrella cheese, pepperoni and a sprinkle of basil. Bake until bubbly and golden brown. I make extra and put in fridge for a quick meal. I can usually eat 2 pieces made from won tons or one piece made from an egg roll wrapper. You can put whatever toppings you like on it. The wrappers give it a nutty flavor. I made this once every couple of weeks.

Oh, and I have also used won ton wrappers to make lasagna muffins. I use just two wrappers and load it up with delicious ground beef meat sauce and a ricotta mixture: Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, an egg and some fresh or dried parsley.

These are great to make a small batch and pull one out for lunch or dinner with a few bites of green Beans or a tiny salad with balsamic dressing.

Hey, wonton wrapper mini lasagna's - I like that idea @Djmohr ! All of the above sound pretty good to me.

I make vietnamese chicken meatballs and freeze them in three-packs to have in lettuce wraps.

I make mini-meatloaves varying the flavor like on the Eggface site, but i make them with ground chicken.

I seriously also love beef, so have four ounce super lead portions in the freezer, cook with a variety of things.

Love all my costco - easy foods, especially fish (frozen) portions that i cut in half and the Medit. chicken skewers.

Mixing some chocolate Protein powder with 3 ounces non-fat fage and adding a squirt of ice-coffee flavor and/or caramel flavor makes a caramel macchiato treat! Filling too.

Trader Joe's wasabi seaweed sheets - crunchy and my favorite substitute for high carb high fat crunchy Snacks. I don't even like potato chips now, I'd rather have these.

Eggface site has a great baked ricotta with marinara and cheese - tastes like lasagna without the Pasta and it's fabulous. I add chopped onion, mushrooms, lots of herbs, and even crumbled sausage sometimes. cut in wedges and into the , but it never lasts long when i have it.

One of my lunch staples is to ask for thick slices of lean roast chicken from the deli counter that I cut down into 'sticks' and bag into 4 ounce portions. Easy to eat finger food no matter where i am, and takes a while to eat. Oddly satisfying.

Oh! And Arctic Zero chocolate brownie 'ice cream'! Any flavor really. It's amazing and easily fits my plan.

Now it's only 10 am and i'm jonesing for all of this food, plus what everyone else posted. Sigh.

Kate