Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New here: Surgery Date 9/19 in the DMV

I'm so excited, a little nervous. Today is the start my pre-op diet today. This is my surgery center, lol. The bread is for my son. Is anyone else using the app Baritastic, it's a great app. post-299439-1473071553159_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

I'm starting pre-op liquids today, surgery 9/19. I'm actually excited, to be honest, (surgery delayed 5 months over 3 separate BS issues.)

I honestly can't almost believe it's almost here. I'm right there with you!

Awww surgery twins!!! Is your pre-op diet all liquid? I'm going to take my measurements in a little while, then again before surgery. I haven't taken them since April. Nice to meet u Heather :)

Your closet looked like mine and I hope you use everything because I certainly did not. I bought so many different Proteins, $$$$$$$$$ and other products recommended that I just didn't use, grrrrr. I only use premiere Protein and GENEPRO powder that I did stick up on.

Yea, I heard alot of ppl say their taste changed after surgery. So I also got some things to add to them just in case. I don't believe in wasting money, my taste buds will just have to find a way to deal with it, lol

Hi all, surgery on 09.15.

I have been drinking premier Protein and having one sensible meal with 4 oz of Protein and 2 acceptable Snacks, unlimited vegetables and one serving of fruit.< /p>

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

@@Aleathia, I'm not totally liquids -- 3 Premier Protein a day, black coffee, 1/2 cup fruit/veggies a day and a trifling amount of carbs. Unlimited Clear Liquids, Jell-O, and fat free broth.

I bought Syntax (sp?) unflavored Protein Powder for afterwards to mix into food. I forget what their active ingredient is, but I heard some people become lactose intolerant after surgery, and this doesn't have that ingredient. I am stocked up on shakes for pre/post op, but didn't go too crazy.

I weighed myself and put a yearly reminder on my phone that this is my starting weight and day 1 of liquids. I hope it's a motivational reminder every year to keep plugging and check my progress. I think I want to journal about this, too, in hopes of really nailing my food triggers/emotional stuff to make lasting changes.

My closet has been organized by descending size since March, when my surgery in June was initially booked. Sooooo freaking excited to purge clothes and streamline to a few stylish basics -- and a thinner face, no double chins, and increased energy -- hell, looking forward to ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys

My surgery is in two days time 7 th September I'm also so freaking excited

I love reading everybody's comments

I can't wait to buy smaller clothes

Too

Only my husband and two daughters know I don't need to be Judged by anyone

Roll on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Awww surgery twins!!! Is your pre-op diet all liquid? I'm going to take my measurements in a little while, then again before surgery. I haven't taken them since April. Nice to meet u Heather :)

Hi I'm the 19th too. Day 2 of my pre op diet. So far so good.

Hi,

my surgery is on 9/19, I just started my pre-op diet 5 Protein shakes a day. I'm excited and a little nervous, but I can't wait. I still need to take my measurements, but I can't wait to buy new clothes I put a hold on buying any new stuff and I can't wait until I can start buying new smaller ones.

@@Aleathia, I'm not totally liquids -- 3 Premier Protein a day, black coffee, 1/2 cup fruit/veggies a day and a trifling amount of carbs. Unlimited Clear Liquids, Jell-O, and fat free broth.

I bought Syntax (sp?) unflavored Protein powder for afterwards to mix into food. I forget what their active ingredient is, but I heard some people become lactose intolerant after surgery, and this doesn't have that ingredient. I am stocked up on shakes for pre/post op, but didn't go too crazy.

I weighed myself and put a yearly reminder on my phone that this is my starting weight and day 1 of liquids. I hope it's a motivational reminder every year to keep plugging and check my progress. I think I want to journal about this, too, in hopes of really nailing my food triggers/emotional stuff to make lasting changes.

My closet has been organized by descending size since March, when my surgery in June was initially booked. Sooooo freaking excited to purge clothes and streamline to a few stylish basics -- and a thinner face, no double chins, and increased energy -- hell, looking forward to ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on 2 shakes a day for before and after. For my 1st week, I have to take away something each day. Today is sweets. I work overnight, so I've been sleep, but I'm about to try the broth and egg noodles for the 1st time. By week 2, I have to be on a full liquid diet. I've lost 20 lbs during my 6mon program, can't wait to see how much I lose, this 2wks I'm also excited about the Purge, lol. Clearing my closet later on today. No more holding on to clothes just in case I gain the weight back. My nutritionist was worried about me cause I lack a good support system. I tried Google and wasn't finding anything. So I said they have an app for everything. .....so here I am.

Triplets!! My surgery is 9/19 too, and today is day one of the pre-op diet. I can have liquids including yogurt, Jello, cream Soups and pudding.