Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For those of us who weigh in daily!!

Guilty here too! I weigh myself everyday at least. Sometimes before and after I eat a meal just to see the damage. I know I shouldn't do this but I can't help it. I notice when the scale changes so does my mood. It's like watching the stock market......geesh!

I'm an every dayer as well - first thing in the morning after a trip to the potty, and of course naked.

I have to know the number. Mine is digital so even if it is .2 I want to see it. Some days it does go up but it helps me to make better choices that day. I'm sooooo close to going below 180 (first time in years!!) and I have actually weighed more than once a day (I have to get a grip).

Wombat

I'm right there with ya....my digitial scale - buck naked is the same as at my docs with clothes no shoes....I do find that I'm inspired if it's going down and very careful to try and make good choices...and if it's up a couple of tenths or a pd - then I try and get more exercise and also make better choices. I do realize that some of it is Water weight etc - but I log it everyday on fitday.com and look at the graph every day - so you can see what you've done for the past week - 2 or three. There is personal satisfaction in seeing the results written on the page/graph!

Carlotta

You all are singing my song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every morning aiming for the same time, nekid after I p!

I feel for my rings before stepping on knowing if they are lose that I've drank enough Water the prior day and if their tight that I will be in for a bounce!

When I don't weight I eat like crap... just like one person in a prior post stated.. "ignorance is bliss" approach.

Also.. if I see a new low I CLAIM IT! I only update my log and sig if I see a new low.

And I thought I was the only one nuts about using the scale every day. I weigh after pee pee and after poo. I allso keep a log for every day of the week ; for what my weight was, and what I ate all day long, every day. It really helps me with my weight loss.

I know logging your food is the difference between losing and not losing for the majority of people who keep their weight off for a lifetime. I figure if that's what I have to do, it's a small price to pay. I have to say I don't stress about it as much as I did 6 months ago. But I still do log about 98% of the time.

Add me to your list of obsessed scale-a-holics. But my addiction goes deeper...

I weigh several times a day, and know that my lowest weight occurs between 9:30 and 10:15 AM. Yep, I lose weight in the morning. If I weigh when I first open my eyes, I weigh more. I need to move around, drink my java, and pee. Of course, I am naked...have even removed my hair clip! But not my jewelry, I know how much it weighs, and I subtract it.

The game doesn't stop there. I want to know how many of you do this little oddity....my scale is in the laundry room. I hold on to the washer. I step one foot on. Slowly, I put the other foot on. Then even more slowly, I lift my hand from the washer....because AS EVERYONE KNOWS, getting on the scale in slow, small movements makes one weigh less! I may do this several times. Gawd, I need help...:omg:

But in my defense, NOT weighing religiously every day got me into this big ol' body. Ignorance was bliss..er...fat. I'll spend the rest of my life wide awake and aware!

guilty also,

but i have to do it to easy my mind. it is like i can say good job to myself even if it is only .4

Cindi,

I didn't know that if you weigh yourself slowly it measured lower. That sounds a little odd to me, but hell if it works for you that's all that matters.

I'd twirl three times and click my heels together if it gave me a tenth of a pound.

Juli, it doesn't matter...LOL! :rolleyes: Just my OCD shining thru. Adding to our list of odd rituals where our weight is concerned.

Will try the heel-click move this morning...:whoo:

i would make sure that I showered the night before my weigh ins at ww because if I showered in the morning (went to a morning meeting) it added as much as 3-5 lbs. I hear girls saying they wiegh themselves after the shower and i let them know weigh before you get in the shower bladder empty and nikid. they don't know if to believe me or not

Oh wow! I thought I was obsessed with the scale. Hey, whatever works right?

GUILTY!!! If I don't weigh myself everyday I will eat like a pig. I'm like everyone else...first thing in the morning, naked as a jay-bird, following my morning pee pee. I find that it's working for me...whatever works, right?