Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have yet to meet anyone who likes the "Strawberries & Cream" Premier Protein. Like an idiot I bought a case from costco and regretted it instantly! LOL

I have yet to meet anyone who likes this flavor.....does anyone like it ??

I am also mad that costco.com doesn't have the new flavors yet! I hear caramel and is stores but I usually order online.....might need to actually walk into a costco this weekend and investigate.

I didn't see anything new in my costco. I am not sure anyone like strawberry Protein Powder regardless of brand!

In another life, I used to love strawberry milk. I keep hoping these strawberry and cream Protein Shakes will be just as yummy (naive, I know!) and they never are. The Premier Protein brand strawberries and cream is soooo gross. I gave mine away in my support group. I would be super interested to hear if people like the caramel ones, though! :)

Edited by Cervidae

I have yet to meet anyone who likes the "Strawberries & Cream" Premier Protein. Like an idiot I bought a case from costco and regretted it instantly! LOL

I am also mad that costco.com doesn't have the new flavors yet! I hear caramel and is stores but I usually order online.....might need to actually walk into a costco this weekend and investigate.

I like it. I prefer chocolate, but I like the vanilla and strawberry. I am curious about the new flavors.

You can get 4-packs of premier st Walmart. I would definitely not invest in a case unless I knew I liked it.

I have found that the chocolate is the only one I actually like. I can tolerate the strawberry but I don't look forward to it.

I am wondering if the banana will be any good but guessing it will be like the vanilla and strawberry. Too sweet for me.....

I'm not a fan of strawberries, so I avoided it.

My husband, however, loves strawberries and was excited to try it. That excitement turned to pure regret the moment he tasted it. He moaned every time he had to drink one. Eventually he finished the box, because he wasn't going to throw away a $25 box of shakes (he said that not me. I told him to trash em if they were that horrific.)

Personally, all of the shakes I've liked have been chocolate. Haven't really enjoyed anything else.

@@Djmohr I actually like the bar advantage banana- esp with PB2 powder.

The strawberry is ok, but the chocolate is definitely my favorite. Now, after surgery, has anyone had issues with drinking the Protein shakes? When I do, they feel like a lead balloon in my stomach and it takes me FOREVER to get through one...if I can. It's been harder for me to get through those than my puréed food.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@mmazzo I did a bit in the beginning, so I would dilute it with milk. Helped a lot and increased my liquid/protein intake. :)

Before surgery while on the 6 month supervised diet I liked the strawberry and bought 2 cases of it plus 2 of chocolate and 1 vanilla. I finished 1 case of the strawberry. After surgery I had a strawberry from the second case and it was horrible. The batch I had went bad and I complained. When they called me about replacing it, I asked for chocolate but they would only replace with strawberry. This new case is just ok, I am slowly drinking it but it doesn't taste the same to me. I am sure my taste buds changed for it. I love the chocolate and will only get that from now on as I am 6 month post op and still have to have at least 1 Protein drink a day as I am not getting enough Protein from the little bit of foods I can eat. Would love to try the new flavored shakes but can't find them. Ok I am out of here for awhile have to get in my pool aerobics.

Hey i went to Walmart yesterday and and bought the carmel.flavor that was my first time trying it...its pretty good...and i bought chocolate and vanilla they were outta strawberry lol,,lucky for me huh..but i think im.gonna start ordering online

Sent from my LGMS323 using the BariatricPal App

The banana shakes and the caramel shakes are ok. They are just a little too sweet. A friend told me she put the chocolate shake in a coffee cup and heated up. I tried it the other day and it was awesome!! I warmed it for about 45 seconds. Tastes like a hot chocolate.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

costco takes returns